1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where were you when the world stopped turning?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Username Changed by Mod Team, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Today Marks the 18th anniversary of an attack on us soil that took many lives away from their families. What were you doing when you heard the news? How did this event effect you? Has America changed for the better or worse because of it. Today let's take a stand and try to get along with one another regardless of political/religious views and love one another because we are all sailing through the universe together on the same rock.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

I was in the act of being born.

3. I hope you have a happy birthday today sir!

4. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Happy birthday!

5. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

I believe I was in preschool at the time, but I don't remember that day in particular.

6. I was 8, so I have no idea

7. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

I was 6 in the living room with my mother and I guess brother and sister, when that "flash" happenned on TV. I was very scared or "alarmed" by it. It broke my mind beyond any Hollywood prisms, since it was actual buildings with actual people. May God bless their souls. And take care you people.

When I think about it, 6 years old is also the age when I fell into PMO (with P-substitute). Hmm...

8. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Us soil?

Interestingly, I was listening to this podcast and most Afghans don't know what 9/11 is or think it was all stage by the US government so that the US could invade their country. Those who know about what happened don't think its such a big deal since they're used to seeing similar things take place in their country quite regularly. One Afghan told the journalist, 'Every day we have a 9/11'.