1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Dojokyoto, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Dojokyoto

Dojokyoto Fapstronaut

I am male, 28, newly married. I want to love my wife solely, purely and with all of me. I want to be free from virtual infidelity and pmo slavery. I will not give up until I am.

2. rafael33

rafael33 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the Nofap community.
    The NO PM or NO PMO journey is not easy but worth the effort.
    The community will support you.

3. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

4. Dojokyoto

Dojokyoto Fapstronaut

Your presence means a lot! Thanks :)

5. Dojokyoto

Dojokyoto Fapstronaut

Many many thanks for the links:)
    Nofap is vast...even the links you have given needs time to check out...I will explore the links whenever I can and as soon as possible.

6. Southfloridafit

Southfloridafit Fapstronaut

You can do it bro. She deserves it if you just married her. For her sake if you do relapse, at least do it to her and not another woman

7. Dojokyoto

Dojokyoto Fapstronaut

@Danielmateo Thanks brother....your advice is so invaluable....and reminds me of my shameful acts...it makes me cry...how could I do this...how am I doing this!....and how shameful will it be if I do this again :'''-(

8. The guilty guy

The guilty guy Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your marriage. It is a wedding gift to her. You will be able to understand her in a more sensible manner. You yourself will become a bit more sensitive. All the best for your journey. We are all with you

9. Stay close to her and tell her everything you'll be fine. Good stuff! You go man!

10. Dojokyoto

Dojokyoto Fapstronaut

@The guilty guy Thanks for being here... Your inspiration added a new cobblestone in my journey.

11. Dojokyoto

Dojokyoto Fapstronaut

She doesn't know anything about my pmo...are you suggesting me to tell her?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  12. Gradually, yes, when you establish that you won't keep secrets from each other and you feel confident. Otherwise some day she may catch you at it during a slip. Disaster time! You don't want that. You want her to help you with it when the total trust is there. Some day she may have a female problem you have to help her with tenderly. Do it right and you won't have a divorce in 15 years.

13. Dojokyoto

Dojokyoto Fapstronaut

@Abesnake I understand your point. My wife is still studying and my workplace is in a distant city so we are not staying together all the time which gives me some time for recovery. And I don't pmo when we are together rather I do it when away. What I say myself is if I utilize this away time for recovery I will get better and she doesn't have to deal with this shocking issue. Everybody wins. But I also see the risk in this plan. What if I don't recover that fast, what if she sees something suspicious, even that could be my visit to nofap forum!

14. Heyyy welcome to the NoFap forum : ) It's nice to see you here fighting the good fight alongside us!

Here is just some advice:

First and foremost please take a look at each section in the forum, there might be something(s) you may find of big help to you. Feel free to post there :+)

Then secondly I just strongly advise you to be active on your profile(as there quite a few active people in the profile section). Please start by choosing an avatar and then make daily status posts to show you're active and needing support/encouragement. They've also got a neat little feature that shows freshly posted statuses for all users to see. People will find your profile and give you encouragement/support.

People (are beginning to) love communicating in the profilesection..(it should be and is )mostly spportive talk but it doesn't hurt to deviate from supportive talk. It would be great to have you join in and support others in the threads, profiles, and journal, we could always use your help and in return you shall receive some as well!

Thirdly, You should also highly consider creating a public journal and write about your days in more depth for us members to follow along your journey and offer support to you by way of posting in your journal.

Last but not least: Good luck on your journey here, make sure to really give it a try with all your heart!

15. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

hi friend ! your wife should be supportive if she finds out . its not something that is not very common and its admirable that we want to stop , despite all the opinions .Dont be afraid to tell her as she will be the first and biggest beneficiary besides you from pmo free life. Stay strong!

16. Dojokyoto

Dojokyoto Fapstronaut

Hi CC:)
    How are you?
    I too want to see the freshly posted statuses. Is it the 'your newsfeed' or something else?
    Have a great day :)

17. Hello, I'm fine thank you.
    It's on this pagehttps://forum.nofap.com/index.php on mobile or any other device you have to scroll way to the bottom..but on laptop or desktop you scroll a little or its just generally on the far right its called "new profile posts"

Dojokyoto likes this.
  18. Dojokyoto

Dojokyoto Fapstronaut

19. swordsman163

swordsman163 Fapstronaut

Never let your thoughts doubt how amazing you are. There is nothing, not one single thing wrong with you, it takes so much strength and character to be a good husband. You will beat this addiction by leading a life full of love, support + adventure. Something that you have truly earned with your strong determination. Stay strong, you make this world more wonderful:emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart:

You are so loved. Regardless what you have done in your life or what you have planned for the future. You are loved. You have the ability to bring joy into this world. Every kindness, every thoughtful gesture, every smile has a ripple effect towards your wife and changes her life in a positive way. You matter. You are valued by her just for being you. Seriously! So as you go on with the rest of your day, know that you matter to her.:emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart:

You are going to get through this storm. I know it feels like its been going on forever but trust me it just makes the bright ending even more worth it. You're hers always. And I think that may just be all you need. There is no other person on this planet that hugs her like you do, makes her smile the way you do or takes away the pain like you do.. She adore you :emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart:.You're her everything, her safest place + in your arms will forever be her home. Keep shining Dojokyoto:emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart:

You mean so so much more than you’d know! It’s a lovely thing you’re doing for her. And you should know that! Lots of love&hugs Dojokyoto:emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    Dojokyoto likes this.