1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

September Nofap Challenge (2019)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 1, 2019.

1. I reset. It is what it is.

Master Chips and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Can I join? My challenge started on 2019/09/09 when I joined the local 100-day challenge on living my life to the fullest and nofap would be a great add to it I guess.

Master Chips likes this.
  3. Hi Ice lady,
    You are most welcome! Can you mention the amount of resets you did since the beginning of this month ? So the competition keeps going :)

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  4. 1 instance of PMO and 1 of PM, that would be it I guess.

Deleted Account and Master Chips like this.
  5. Check in.
    My health is not stable, I have got anemia and my immunity is weak (medically) I hope things get better! I am investigating and going to meet a Doctor today.
    Have a good day everyone!

Coffee Candy likes this.
  6. Africanman

Africanman Fapstronaut

Check in.. I had to reset.. sorry guys.. currently on five days streak good luck guys.. we can beat this addiction.

Master Chips likes this.
  7. reporting 3 edges (yesterday and today) = 3 O's

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

Fucked up. I'll be opting out from this challenge from now on. Thank you everyone.

9. You don't have to quit, an addiction is not solved only by willpower, keep working on yourself, take it as a life style, count it as the amount of PMO consumed per a period of time. Don't be hard on yourself.

Coffee Candy and Bihari like this.
  10. In the last two days, I have Orgasmed a couple of times, they were not serious, I didn't edge seriously, but it was a moment of giving in, so I considered this as O each time.

Coffee Candy and Bihari like this.
  11. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

oh! on the contrary @Mr.Chips
    I'm being easy on myself. I'll remain active on the forum, but won't be competing in any challenges for time being. I get your point on remaining PMO free as a lifestyle. My resets have reduced significantly. But I want more from this. I'm not quitting, I just want to focus more. I'll be back into challenges. I have to. Thank you!

Master Chips likes this.
  12. Check in, all good. I wish a good week ahead to all of you!

Master Chips likes this.
  13. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

I'll join for the rest of the month if you'll have me :)

I don't know exactly how many times I've relapsed this month. I believe around 5 times

Master Chips likes this.