1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. jordan_brown

jordan_brown Fapstronaut

Check in 3rd day, really struggling , I went out clubbing by myself last night just to get out the basement but I keep fighting

2. Restarting I apologize:(. Last night I gave in to an urge.

3. Rebirth886

Rebirth886 Fapstronaut

I was not here for a while, but I keep going, and became an elite warrior! :D

[​IMG]

4. BeyondErr

BeyondErr Fapstronaut

991B2114-3FB4-4192-84E8-73D3570AA61A.gif Day 1 of nofap. Am going to do all the super tips today to help my personal growth and achieve my dreams.

Wish me luck

5. So i'm gonna give you a little homework haha, everytime you feel like relapsing and touching your pipi, i want you to watch this scene where vegeta is suffering and about to die, and think ''man do i really wanna feel like that? weak and hopeless?'' ;) haha

6. Good to have you back warrior, you're Oozaru now! ;)

Coffee Candy and Rubzi like this.
  7. Awesome to have you here brother, let's kick some ass now shall we?! ;)

Coffee Candy and EdyLoki like this.
  8. That's awesome dude, hope you get better! ;)

Coffee Candy and BeyondErr like this.
  9. Good to have you back, awesome pic! :D

Coffee Candy and Rebirth886 like this.
  10. Take your time friend, you are doing your best!

Coffee Candy likes this.
  11. What were you doing last night when you relapsed? Sorry to ask, but we gotta be careful while in our comfort zones, it's when our minds start playing games with us.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  12. Day 105 on the run, gonna try to do my best i have a lot of things going on! I need more power to get my tasks done. Working on my new journal too. Let's go!

[​IMG]

Coffee Candy and EdyLoki like this.
  13. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Thats basically what the feeling was so yeah, but thanks i´ll keep it mind if i ever get the urge XD

EdyLoki and Deleted Account like this.
  14. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Keeping myself busy with Better Call Saul and other stuff, making food and more productive stuff. Gotta be careful since its not been to long since the reset tho.

Will probably fire up other things to that has been on my mind and that i´ve wanted to do for awhile :D

15. So i had a dream i was spider man, it was fucking awesome, i always had those dreams since i was a kid, but anyways, in this dream i was fighting a lot of giant robots, it was very lucid the dream, i was so powerful i could destroy the robots with my hands, destroying the wires inside them and exploding them, it was sooo much fun. Web swingin at the buildings, jumping from high altitudes. It was awesome, then i dreamed i was masturbating in a super market, i felt like i relapsed, when i woke up i was feeling much better knowing it was just a dream. But damn, the spider man dream was awesome, sometimes while shooting webs in the buildings the webs are thin, and you have to shoot more until it gets thick and you can balance yourself. It's insanely fun! lol

[​IMG]

16. Arthur_Morgan

Arthur_Morgan Fapstronaut

Elite warrior. This week was tough. Three days i can recall that the urges were brutal. Just like @Invincible Under The Sun said, when you got urges you just gotta yell: "OUTTA THE DAMN WAY"

17. You goddamn right! ;)

Coffee Candy likes this.
  18. Faiziarbb

Faiziarbb Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.