1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anger.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Infrasapiens, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

As people may have noticed, I am a bitter person, but it used to be worse. The main reason for my bad mood is that I let lots of things affect me and it always results in anger. This went out of control when I started to get angry around my ex-girlfrind and used her to vent my anger (Rants, not physical violence) until it reached the point when my intention was to hurt her feelings because I couldn't physically hurt the true reason of my anger, she of course left me after a few months of this. After this, I knew it was my fault, but wasn't exactly what I did wrong, but then a not-so-little bird made me a question:
    6b6621f55d69e3ce991bcae95dadfbe7.jpg
    This has haunted me for more than a year, because I am not sure of the answer. Since then, my anger have been toned down a lot, but is is still there and it comes out every now and then. Can someone give me some advice to control myself?

Deleted Account and vowed like this.
  2. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Steven_TheOneAndOnly Fapstronaut

To love hurting others psychologically is serious. Physically it is less so. There is no shame in wanting to hit a guy or girl who has hurt you, even if I do not condone violence against women.

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I want to hurt other physically too, when I was 12 I almost proceeded to kill another student with a machete, but a teacher stopped me. I do not do it because I am extremely feeble and easy to overpower.

4. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

You really look like a troll lol. You are very funny I like your pessimistic personality.

5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

That doesn't really help me but thank you I suppose.

6. jolee80

jolee80 Fapstronaut

Start by owning it and apologizing to those you have hurt. Get rid of the shame and forgive yourself. Spend some time serving others. Be proud of all the good things inside of you.

7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

She made it clear she never wanted to know anything about me ever again so I better leave it that way. She could have also killed herself because of me.

I really don't see any good thing about me.

8. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

No, I think you have a lot of frustration in your heart, because you do not have the life you want, you're not the one you always wanted to be, and besides that, you had a lot unfair events that happened to you that hurt you in the soul. That's all this violence in your body and in your mind. The only way to circulate this violence and send it outward. Did you hurt yourself? Ok, so you'll explode this fucking punch bag. You'll blow up the next guy who will dare to disrespect you or threaten someone in your family. The emotion must come out. Meditating is useless, it's just bullshit. Meditation only serves to improve our concentration and diminish our thoughts. Quite simply, in no case does it get rid of negative emotions, meditation will never heal the wounds of the heart, only our actions can help us.

9. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Dude you really look young, I would say in his twenties. Please give up this girl, give up everything she tells you, leave all memories with her and your future with her, do not you see that she is killing you inwardly? Do not make the same mistake as me, cut the bridges with this person, otherwise you risk suffering for a long time. I know it's not easy, do you see I've been depersonalized for more than 2 years, I know how hard it is to feel nothing, but you have to accept that, it's a phase in your life .

10. jolee80

jolee80 Fapstronaut

That may be. But you can still send your apology into the universe and set yourself free from it. There is good in you, I promise.

11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I don't want to go to jail, Vegeta.

12. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

In prison for self-defense? Do not make me laugh, I prefer to go to jail as a man rather than stay alive but like a fluff. Never forget your Saiyen pride.

13. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I know it is not healthy, but she is the best thing that has ever happend to me. If I let go I got nothing. Besides, torturing myself with it helps me be a good person.

I am sorry but I fail to see how I could apology to the universe.

14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Jails are places you really don't want to be here in the third world. Unless you are a gangster.

15. jolee80

jolee80 Fapstronaut

By just sending your apology out into the air. You can’t contact her, but you can be remorseful and release yourself from the hurt it caused you too. Kind of like writing a letter to someone who hurt you and ripping it up. The forgiveness is for you, not them. You need to forgive yourself, even if you were the transgressor.

NamaClature14 likes this.
  16. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Apparently not, if you're constantly angry and frustrated.

17. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

How can I forgive myself for possibly killing someone I love?

Being a good person abd being happy are two different things.

18. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Come on man, I know you're not a fragile one. You have the merit to live your life as you wish. Not like your ex wants but like you want, so stop doing your chicken.

19. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I don't know how I want to live my life to be honest. I am not happy but I don't know how I could be happy.

20. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

You're right, but that doesn't mean you can't be both.

brilliantidiot and vowed like this.