1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No more home sweet home

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Jeremi, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Jeremi

Jeremi Fapstronaut

Staying at home seems more like a form of torture to me right now. Outside, I flourish with friends and activities, working out, playing sport,... I get all the positivity, energy all of that throughout the day. Thinking I can knock this addiction off easily, I am proven DEAD WRONG at home. Home is a place where you are all alone, where you get the scariest shit that is loneliness. Only at this place, I am reminded of how lonely I am since my last relationship. I seem to move on, probably, but staying at home somehow prevent me from doing so. The stronger I am outside, the weaker I get at home. I just don't get it. I get all sort of headache, stress when sitting my room trying to study. Every goddamn time! The pain, the noise, the stress, everything seems to fall on my head at home. Home is where I lose myself and destroy progress I put effort to make all day long. Sometimes you feel like a successful day, you still can get crushed at the end of the day. Where? Exactly. At freaking HOME. OH I LOVE IT SO MUCH. THE CHAIR WHERE I GRAB MY DICK WATCHING SOME SEXY WOMEN HAVE SEX BUT IT IS NEVER REAL AT ALL. What else can I do at night besides staying at home ?

2. Sinbad

Sinbad Fapstronaut

Do you have any family at home to spend time with? Maybe a pet to take care of? Or maybe you can talk to someone on the phone?

3. vowed

vowed Fapstronaut

Change your environment. Throw that chair away. Play music. Open the windows. Dance around. Invite some friends home to watch sports on TV. Home is where you heart is, so you can change it if you want to.

Deleted Account likes this.