1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

nofap.com has become a joke

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by HegHeu, Sep 15, 2019.

1. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

So no one is serious here anymore can't see anymore heroes who want to fight just bunch of trollers.

2. MisterDirection

MisterDirection Fapstronaut

Amen

I would pay for a fee to keep the riffraff down

3. vowed

vowed Fapstronaut

In my experience, taking yourself too seriously is the easiest path to downfall.

That being said, haven't been around very long, so I don't know if things have deteriorated that much.

I think engaging in Internet activities other than fap-related is in itself good.

4. Here is something that you apparently have missed.

Most people (sane ones) join this forum for their own reboots (which the community, the site, the resources etc do a good job with). So, pardon them if they don't take stupid Internet arguments seriously and do whatever is more important in their lives.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2019
  5. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

6. There are people in the “communities” and “reboot logs” sections who are very serious about their desire to change. Many of those people don’t post in other areas of the forum.

There are also serious people in the other sections but most are in the sections I mentioned.

I think it’s a mistake to consider NF.com as a joke. It’s true that there are some here goofing off but it’s my observation most here are seriously trying to improve their life.

In addition, there are other great resources here besides just the forums.

7. Looks like we’re going to need a subforum for complaining threads.

8. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

??? Maybe ur only concentration is on the riff raff. There are alot of serious posts on these forums. Dudes in pain who are screaming for help. So im not really with u on this 1.

9. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Not touching your stuff is a heroic act now? Standards sure are low nowadays.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. MisterDirection

I may have been globalizing so my apologies.

By riff raff I was referring to the trollers who post just to argue and people that post 10 threads a day about trump, Sanders. Prostitutes and so on.

Deleted Account and vowed like this.
  11. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

Yet again, in a sense it’s true. Young men and women around the world want to break free from a destructive habit which is very much about allowing the degrading of women. People here that want to be part of a new generation refusing to diminish the female sex. I would call that part of being a hero

12. There is a special section for that and that is not trolling.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  13. MisterDirection

14. This might be me.

The Persistent Debate Troll
    This type of troll loves a good argument. They can take a great, thoroughly researched and fact-based piece of content, and come at it from all opposing discussion angles to challenge its message.

They believe they're right, and everyone else is wrong. You'll often also find them leaving long threads or arguments with other commenters in community comment sections, and they're always determined to have the last word – continuing to comment until that other user gives up.

15. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

There is a forum devoted to that and if you don't like it you can just ignore it (this is meant to be a constructive, not a rude, comment).

16. MisterDirection

17. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

18. Yellowknife

Yellowknife Fapstronaut

I think that guy honestly just suffers from mental illness. Lord knows, he's not the only one. Nor is it confined to NoFap.

IDK. I think he had a panic attack and did dumb shit and flailed in public. We've all been there.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  19. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Apparently nf.com might be up for sale :emoji_wink:

Screenshot_20190917-235715_1.jpg