1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Road to Dark Lord of the Sith Challenge (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Daxos, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

I fucked up. I'll not be competing in any challenges for a month. I'll be back after a month. The fight must go on.

Daxos likes this.
  2. VictoryorDeath

VictoryorDeath Fapstronaut

Good to be here, thanks @Daxos for letting me join. Looking forward to fighting this beast with my Sith brothers. Anywaus just checking in, currently on day 2

Daxos likes this.
  3. VictoryorDeath

May the Force be with you!

Deleted Account and Daxos like this.
  4. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

I regret your fall from the challenge. Come back stronger my brother. We all fall during this challenge. Understand what happened and how you can prevent it in the future. You can do this. The Sith Empire will Rise once more!

Bihari likes this.
  5. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

We are glad to have you my fellow Sith Acolyte. Use and recite the Sith code every day to understand it's power. We can defeat PMO

6. Thank you for your encouraging words, fellow sith! I am feeling much better and back to normal now! The power of sobriety seems to be increasing slightly every day!

How was military training? (Are you in the Royal Dutch Army?)

Daxos likes this.
  7. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

My brothers, today we mark the first promotion of an acolyte to the rank of Sith Lord. I have completed my first 30 days, so now the Dark Council have made me a Sith Lord.

Deleted Account and Griffin2018 like this.
  8. I believe I am due for a promotion as well, Sith Lord

9. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

I forgot to reply. My military training was great. I am in the Dutch Royal Army indeed

Griffin2018 likes this.
  10. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

You are correct! I've sent word to the Dark Council. They approved and you are hereby promoted to the rank of Sith Lord.

Griffin2018 likes this.
  11. Hi guys :) can i join this? Thank you!

Griffin2018 likes this.
  12. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

May i join?
    Check in friday

Griffin2018 likes this.
  13. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Sorry for not posting in a long time. It's been rough, and I've failed SO MANY TIMES. Next month I will try a new experiment to hold for two days and fail the third. I did the math, and if I can complete it, I'll have made HUGE progress. Congrats to you two with lords! And congrats to you daxos for being in the royal Dutch army. I'm going to be honest, the only thing I don't like are the uniforms

14. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

15. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

16. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

Hello newcomers! I was busy all weekend from moving to another city. Tonight I will add you all to our Order. Be welcome and read the bio. You will embark on a new journey!

Griffin2018 likes this.
  17. VictoryorDeath

I've had a few slip ups recently but I want to be strong and just last for a week at least and progress from there. Wish me luck brothers

Daxos likes this.
  18. @Daxos I pledge myself to the Dark Side of the Force. Day 0.

Daxos likes this.
  19. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

You can do this brother! Stay strong

20. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

The Dark Council accepts your admission

Deleted Account likes this.