1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Vijay5610, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

I am the loneliest person on this planet

2. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

No one wanna talk to me

3. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

4. LTLThrowaway93

LTLThrowaway93 Fapstronaut

Hello!
    How are you doing today?

5. Gab238

Gab238 Fapstronaut

If you think that about yourself, you are starting with the wrong foot.

Maybe you should improve your social skills... or just be who you are, people use to love the people that are who they are, and even if they don´t love who you really are, you will feel more confident and better with yourself, than hating yourself like you are doing right now.

You most feel fine with yourself to get friends, or the are going to take advantage of it.

You could start showing love to yourself, you could start buying new clothes that suits with your personality, then you could try a new haircut, or just take care of your body, like work out, or making your skin look better.

What I'm trying to say is that when people realize that you are being who you are, that you are taking care of yourself, and you don´t care too much about what they say or what the think, at that moment, they are going to begin getting close to you. Maybe the people who get close to you at this point won´t be a lot, but, the people who get close to you are the most likely to fit with you.

So remember: Love yourself and be who you are.

Good luck ;)

kammaSati likes this.
  6. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

People praise at face but say bad about u on back thats what society does

7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Not to me. With my original method of Being a Likeable Butthole you can even trashtalk people right in front of their faces and they will laugh (But you won't). Interested? It's yours my friend. For only 200 meters of copper cable.