1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Staying fit

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Itsmenayana, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Itsmenayana

Itsmenayana Fapstronaut

Eat less , work more , this principle defnetly works,
    Example: I have headache for not eating for 16 hours it relieved automatically,
    Suggestions:
    1. Don't eat more because you have to go out and do your job, listen to your hunger.
    2. Don't eat more because tomorrow morning you have to work out.
    Tips:
    1.take proteins like eggs, milk, meat with carbohydrates(rice), protein s burst your hunger,stay active and hungerless for long durations.
    2. Intake of proteins doesn't make you fat,

2. Gab238

Gab238 Fapstronaut

Good luck to you man you are going to need it, it sounds hard ;)

3. Itsmenayana

Itsmenayana Fapstronaut

Of course it doesn't suit all, we have to make trail on our body what suits, what to eat, how much time gap should be given e.t.c

4. bestbacon

bestbacon Fapstronaut

I can truly and honestly say that this is all a matter of perception. What works and what doesn't is so biased and based on subjective consciousness that I can say if you believe it will work for you that it will

5. Itsmenayana

Itsmenayana Fapstronaut

Yes, but not exactly I believe, the responses given by body is what I observe

6. bestbacon

bestbacon Fapstronaut

Absolutely, and as such as we are able to choose a thought within the consciousness for the body to uphold. As much effort as I've put into the gym, I never neglected the conscious which mediates and allows feelings of gratitude for living in this body. It may be different, but my mediation includes feeling the sensations of a greater mind body connection, the plump swollen feeling of my muscles engorged, and my testosterone at double or triple than what I feel now.