1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Romantic stuff.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Infrasapiens, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Yes. Believe it or not, I like being romantic, or I would like it if I knew how to. Can anyone here can tell me some romantic things that I could use in some moment in the future.

I am serious.

Yes, I am serious.

Strength And Light likes this.
  2. Leonardo Oliveira

Leonardo Oliveira New Fapstronaut

Olá, se você pode fazer algo romântico, tente um jantar à luz de velas, faça um passeio ao entardecer. Sempre diga o quanto você a ama e deseja fazê-la feliz. Planeje surpresas. Desculpe pelo idioma, sou de outro país e espero ter ajudado.

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Gracias. Hablo español pero creo que si se puede entender.

FX-05 likes this.
  4. This question has too many variables.

Different women like being “romanced” in different ways.

An example that comes to mind is a box of chocolate as a gift to your sweetheart. Well, I’ve met women who hate chocolate. Give one of those women that box and she wouldn’t be too thrilled.

You’ll have to find out what the likes/dislikes, romance-wise, of the woman you’re dating.

It’s part of the fun of developing a relationship, finding out more about her as you spend more time together.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Being romantic is mostly about having an emotionally positive impact on someone for their sake. Taking into consideration about creating an experience for them without the need for a hidden agenda.

The rest is trial and error. Be creative. Develop that creativity by trying new things.

Strength And Light and Daedaleus like this.
  6. Daedaleus

Daedaleus Fapstronaut

As the others have said, romantic gestures can vary from person to person, but I think the biggest thing in romantic gestures is that it is given freely and without expectation of reciprocation.

Possible Trigger Warning

Sexually speaking, cunnilingus without accepting any form of reciprocation is a great way to show appreciation to your significant other. However, if you're in hard mode this can be difficult to do without things progressing naturally to sex, so if you're not certain you can do it without escalating I just wouldn't do it.

7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

This is different that what I expected to read but thank you for your advice.

8. 0-100mph in three sentences, nice! LOL!

(I do like your post, hope you'll take my comment with the humor that was intended.)

Daedaleus and IbrahimViking like this.
  9. Daedaleus

Daedaleus Fapstronaut

Hahahahaha! I mean, if you want to be romantic and show your appreciation to your (female) SO... :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Some romantic things I’ve done have been:
    • Made dinner (and breakfast).
    • Surprised her, after taking a peek at her planner, with a night out on the town. Somewhere fancy, downtown. Made sure it required dressing up but just enough to not be stressful.
    • One girl had a great relationship with her mom. When she mentioned she was missing her mom, I made a call to her mom to join us for dinner either at a restaurant or I would make dinner for the both of them. It helped that her mom was super cool.
    • For special occasions like an anniversary, I made sure to visit her Etsy and Pinterest apps. I would look for things she loved and I would purchase one of them and surprise her with the gift.
    • If you pay enough attention you can notice a habit and routine in people’s lives. On birthdays I would put small gifts and things in places I knew she would go.
    • I would make her a mix cd.

Daedaleus and Deleted Account like this.
  11. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Steak and a BJ day.

12. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I know a mate of mine who would stalk the Facebook, Instagram and potential dating profiles of his crushes (he wouldn’t comment or like anything), then he’d do something or make something that both he and the girl enjoyed. I mean, he’s married now so it worked, but still it’s interesting. But he was a shy one.