1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Weekends

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by glory.indeed, Sep 21, 2019.

1. glory.indeed

glory.indeed Fapstronaut

So Guys and girls I finally figured out how to maintain my streak. Everything is fine, except the weeksends.

So here is my question. I don´t like spending my whole weekend at home. This sucks. Yeah I go out here and there with friends.
    But what do you guys do on mid day? Or in the morning? Or even in the evening?
    I need some inspiration and some tips.
    Staying in my room all day is no option and being at home the whole weekend isn´t either because it is too boring. So what should I do?
    Is it really the best way to write 5 people if somebody wanna hang out?

2. I longboard, personally. But imsode activities can inlcude smoking weed, making music, videogames, netflixn or explorimg music

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. BreakingBenjamin

BreakingBenjamin Fapstronaut

Play a sport outside or an instrument inside.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

At this exact moment I have the same issue. I started making a to do list with everyday. This helps me know subconsiously that if i need to get things done. This helps prevent me from lounging around or staying in my room, which can lead to PMO simply out of boredom. so, write down goals and things you want to accopmlish. As simple as reading and cleaning your room. Make sure you handle those at some point during the day, getting groceries too.

88991s likes this.
  5. I wake up, I tidy up my place, I go eat outside, I spend 3 hours at the coffee shop, then 3 hours at the gym, then watch some movies oe meet up with friend or go grocery shopping.

88991s, Tibo87 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

Get some hobbies brah

7. glory.indeed

glory.indeed Fapstronaut

This coffee shop thing grabbed my attention. Maybe I give it a try. Maybe grabbing my Laptop and write a bit in a coffee shop

8. Go out for a walk in the sunshine (or rain).
    Running, cycling, any kind of sports where I can slap out all my energy.
    Meet my people for cake and a cup of coffee.

88991s likes this.
  9. Exactly. It's my second home outside of home. I go there to write, read books, read news, browse nofap and watch movies.

88991s and Deleted Account like this.
  10. glory.indeed

glory.indeed Fapstronaut

Lol you watch movies in the coffee shop?:emoji_sweat_smile:

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  11. Yea. :D. Because I dont have Internet at home. But usually I just mostly read stuff or spend time on youtube.

12. bestbacon

bestbacon Fapstronaut

If you have free time on your hand, maybe it would be a beneficial for you to sit down and ask yourself, what are some things that I would like to try and write them down. Try only one new thing for the weekends one hour at a time and maintain this consistently for a period of 21 hours or 21 days. A habit is likely to have formed or you would have enough time to decide whether this venture is suited for you.

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  13. glory.indeed

glory.indeed Fapstronaut

That is a
    good one. Thank you!