1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

True that. IMO, one should represent the country that has truly given someone the platform to grow and become a professional player.

prince san likes this.
  2. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Wow, one sentence that said Giannis for MVP brought out this convo. Amazing. I got to look at everyone’s opinion and view on topics such as this, in a world where many sportspersons are refugees/1st generation born country person.
    I would also love to add the example of the France Football team, where aalmost everyone on the team is of African Descent. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I feel this is simply a way to thank the country you’ve lived in by representing them.
    Peace!

prince san and Alex_Al like this.
  3. All of you are mistaken.

African countries were colonies. Guess what? They even got statue of hanging people in their home countries. To be thankful for what? RAPE? MURDER? A yeah, forgetting about your root, selling yourself for money. Be grateful for your greed. Xa.

Open your eyes all, but if you wanna live in illusion choice is yours. That is called ''free-will'' in this world. To choose to understand, or to choose to be lied to. First one hurts, second is what the weak choice, but it is easy.

Open a book for African history, see what they did to them. If you play for them even though you know? What are you? Opportunity taker? Nah, you are greedy bitch forgetting who you are .

4. They play bigger role, if you wanna see the bigger picture. They keep people busy, they keep people enslaved.
    When your DNA says, not a colour. I'd rather be a player in Burkina Faso, if my brother and mother and grandparents and the fuck I am from there and we never win a single competition, rather than playing for France as an absolute loan player.

I ain't racist. I ain't against others. Everyone can be what he wans, as long as it what he is, if not he is damned, he is lost.

5. Thank you for this last arguments, they are just showing me that I absolutely have to do what I have to do. No point in me explaining myself to no one anymore. My boy said, when he was young he was thinking like that. So arrogant. Ignorant.

No matter my age, colour, gender. I can use my brain. So I hate being looked from above.

You came a long way... but is it the right way?

I am thankful to ya.

6. I'm not denying that they were colonies and some of them still are economical colonies but will you have to bring this hate to the end of your days? You keep on using naruto's related profile images but I doubt that you learned the valuable messagge that he tried to give us, hate is a wheel that will keep to go until someone will stop this hate and a good idea would be to stop blaiming for ancestor's fault the people of today. Being Italian made me responsible for Jesus's death since I was in the roman's empire such as Palestina? Just because I came from city previously(17th century) occupied by spanish that raped and murdered Italians should I keep on hating Spain? or Austria(19th century)? No, there was mistakes, and big ones in confront of africa, but this is the same logic that arise racism against middle-east countries just because someone tried a terrorist attack? If a Nigerian guy will try to kill me, I'll hate him not Nigerians. And if a guy with an English mother, born in England, raised in england, working in England, with loved ones in England wants to play for his country he shouldn't just because 400 years ago europeans did colonialism? You'lll keep on hating with this mind my friend, don't want to change your mind but I think you should think about it, then the world is beatiful because is different so.. Peace

anyway checking in

7. You trying to teach me, judge me. I said it before, the mistake is mine, speaking my mind out.
    So I will blame myself for all that happens in this Chat. Here are the facts coming from my heart. I may be 22, my soul is more than 122, my presence is righteous. I have no hate towards nobody. Let's continue, I am the least racist of all, I can guaranteed that. I have muslims friends, I had an ex Nigerian girlfriend, I love Japanese ancient culture and Chinese. I can speak as you see the language of Great Britain and America. My country has 500 years Ottoman empire slavery, still I hate no Turks I have been in Turkey, I had friends Turks. We had 150 years Byzantine empire slavery, I hate no Greek.

And you standing here, being so radical on me, acting like you know me, just because I know human nature and I know that a black man brother place is not in a team where he is not appreciated.

Actually it is not me who trying to teach himself something from Naruto, but the anime is relating to who am I. I get much more complex ideas than a movie.

I am clearly disgusted by the ignorance I have seen here.

But that is who I am actually, you see I relate as close as possible to Kakashi. People only disappoint me, the way you are doing and I have nothing bad on you.

Hope you doing fine all. I won't reply anymore, cause I am out, but I will read if there is something someone wanna tell me.

At 22 I started living for my brain and I really feel great when I see somebody who can think.

Be thinkers guys and girls, I love you.

8. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

Sunday check-in. @WackinWolf
    How are you doing? did you get well through this week? Do you need support?

prince san likes this.
  9. Stop this judgmental talk boys. Fighting like boys over toys in a sand box. Really.

10. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Check in day 5 complete Alhamdulillah, gotta start studying damn it, it's quite hard to concentrate.

11. start studying!

12. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

13. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

14. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Some wise words:
    You don’t get what you want, you get what you deserve!

15. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

I came back to NoFap after so long. I am going to actually start a streak this time.

prince san likes this.
  16. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Oof, I relapsed twice in a day. I alrdy know the reason, and have fell the exact same way before. How the fuck did I allow it to happen I do not know, but I'm gonna try and fix this. The second relapse however was something I haven't faced in a while. I simply fell to urges telling me I'm not satisfied yet with my P consumption while I was weak. It was terrible, and the fact that I'm feeling apathetic to all this now makes it more so. Gonna try all over again, at 19 relapses this year currently.

prince san likes this.
  17. Checking in. I think I'll check in there once a week because life's been busy recently for me. It's so weird.. in three months I'll be celibate for two years and these days I feel this growing interest in me from men. Some of them are players, that's my feeling, but I'm not interested anymore in even chatting with them and explaining myself and my reasons. Now I need to focus on myself, how about one year without any distractions related to men or relationships in general? :) I spent this weekend in spiritual retreat and felt recharged immensely. Have a great day everyone and stay focused and clean. P.S. I am fleurette again :)

18. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Wise indeed my pal!
    How's going the streak? Any temptations?
    We re still in a duel right?
    I m checking in, 97 days... I m closing the first hundred!...