1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

Hi Mates! I am 30 but feeling like 35 :) I liked your group. I tried several times to quit this but could not. I need support during this long and hard journey. May I join your group please?

2. Despicable me

Despicable me Fapstronaut

Day 16 AM. Had a dream and woke up in the middle of the night because of a strange dream I had.

NICEDUDE and GottaBFree like this.
  3. Sorry, the group is full. Even if you were 35 or older, you would have to wait several months to join the group because we have so many people on the waiting list. You could always start a group of your own if you have the time to devote to it. Good luck.

control your life likes this.
  4. @WilBil99 congrats on your 60 days yesterday! That is a milestone I would love to reach myself. :emoji_lifter:

@discovery congrats on your 30. Glad to see you are back on track again.

@blazer72 lookin' good up there at 200! Wow!

5. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Thanks !
    Good point there.

No man left behind!
    We are all in this war together. The fight it's against myself, to move up on the ranking comes with the responsibility of helping others to get where we are, showing the way that helped us. Let's not forget about the others as we fight with our battles. I'll keep you all in prayers to start. I hope the day will come in which I will be strong enough and do even more.

6. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Check in monday
    Failed , but day 2
    Struggle to avoid binging but somehow i managed.Keeping out of my room saved me as i smelled the tempt. Not very optimistic now . If i havnt been to 100 days and beyond , i would say imposibble for me

artifact, Coffee Candy and NICEDUDE like this.
  7. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

I gotta say, post workout urges are mad for me too. Even cold showers don’t help. Damn testosterone!

JJ_Kino and control your life like this.
  8. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Thank you very much @Raskolnikov II ! The decision is beating P desire... Starting the week determained to win this "long battle".
    Congrats for you 70 days!
    Greetings!

Timber and control your life like this.
  9. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

It's true @Timber , I'm in this kind of week. Doing nothing it is a big challenge but I believe I can do it! I don't know if the hurricane is passing on or I'm in the eye, but the pressure is lower than days ago :)
    Thanks for write and rooting me, @Timber!
    Let's go on

10. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Yes, you can do it again @control your life ! I've reading your journal and it was very inspiring. Your 160 days goal its amazing, it's a sample of what you can achieve.
    Please don't give up! And thanks for share your experiences and thougts!

for though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again
    Proverbs 24:16 NIV

GottaBFree and control your life like this.
  11. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Congratulations!! Go on @NICEDUDE !

NICEDUDE and control your life like this.
  12. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

Well, we are through the looking glass. You at 135 days? I would wager that out of your peers only 1 or 2 in a thousand is doing something similar. The narrative overwhelmingly is “just beat it off and get on with your life,” until the habit slowly takes over the way we all think and act in the world.

We gotta stick together and weave our own counter cultural narrative and that’s not easy! Stay strong my friend!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  13. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

2 weeks on the counter. Day 1 of a new 30 day goal.

I am kicking off 30 days with a goal to get more dedicated to recovery and establish better goals. I need better tools to overcome the really strong urges that come in waves and don’t seem to go away for a couple of days (maybe longer.... I never overcame one of those waves)

I looked for this video in my journal and watched it again. It’s main focus is why we want to eat bad food but it changed my perspective of what P is and some more reasons of why it’s so important to overcome. If you have 15 minutes and you haven’t seen it before, I’d like to share this:

14. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

15. Crusss

Crusss New Fapstronaut

Im 39 yo and im newbie here

My best streak was 10 days... I will beat it :)

16. Keep going strong brother! You are victorious.

17. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Check in tuesday ...i have failed short streaks , long streaks , no streaks , a very long streak and i have learned that there is no garantees for clean life . I realise its best if we have a calendar alongside the counter , to still keep you motivated if you misstep

18. Despicable me

Despicable me Fapstronaut

Day 17, checking in.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  19. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

Checking in. Been down with a nasty bug for a couple days, but doing good otherwise. I have been diving in His word a lot more lately as I've gone away from that for around a month or so now. Ironic isn't it? Have a good day

control your life likes this.
  20. Checking in tuesday morning. Hope everyone is doing well. The last few days have been a bit tough for me but I've gotten through them without too much difficulty. My wife and I leave tomorrow for a trip and will be gone for a couple weeks. I probably won't have a chance to check in here but definitely will once I'm back. Should make for a relatively easy couple of weeks too since I'll be busy and never by myself - of course you never really know though.

It is a great thing that so many of us are fighting to get rid of this problem. It's good for us and all the people around us. Keep going!