1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

TEAM OF 3 [ENDED]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Address007, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Not really sure what this is but it looks like a 30 day one, right? If we just started a 14 day, why don't we work our way up to it - so 21 day next then the 30 day one. Whadaya think?

2. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

I added you. The competition/challenge starts on Monday
    Yes, it's a 30 day team-based, friendly competition that starts on Monday. You can read up the rules in the first post. Essentially the team with least amount of relapses wins. This competition requires everyone to check in as regularly as they can and to be honest about relapses.

3. That's the plan. And that's our main goal.
    But this is interesting, so I'll be participating in here, if you want you can join. This is completely different, do not compare this with that. Because whatever you said, yes that's important and Our main goal.

4. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

Yup, @Desperate_Warrior originally created this team-based competition a year ago, in which I was a part of. Because of that competition, I went on my longest NoFap streak (many thanks to all the participants who were part of that challenge, especially my teammate @Ginny Weasley). I didn't want to let her down by relapsing, plus I was motivated to come in first place!

It's all about having a friendly competition and helping each other out

5. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

6. I'm going to stick to the main plan and not do this one because it gets too much to keep track of and post on. Thanks for asking though and good luck with it. Cheers!

7. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Oooh. It’s almost started.

Remember, everyone, last minute binging isn’t going to help. You’ll just start off fighting the chaser effect.

*hoping we end up in a big tie of no relapses after 30 days*

8. Not me. I want to crush you all.

9. letter

My Journal
    Right. I mean...you all better bring your A-game. I want my victory to be meaningful v_v

[whisper whisper] Like that Cass? Is that how to be a good opponent? [/whisper whisper]

10. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

I’d like to form a new team with: @JJ_Kino

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  11. [​IMG]

12. I would apologize in advance for all of the Supernatural gifs, but honestly, I'm not sorry.
    [​IMG]

13. RacemS

RacemS Fapstronaut

14. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Thanks bro.

15. Usermanual

Usermanual Fapstronaut

Hello, i am a new user, and i would like to join this challenge.

16. letter

My Journal
    [​IMG]

I did good this time v_v

17. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut