1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Urge to mastrubte outside

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by AndyShyGuy78, Sep 21, 2019.

1. AndyShyGuy78

AndyShyGuy78 Fapstronaut

I'm on Day 1, nearly day 2 of what I hope to be a 90 day hard reboot.

I've noticed over recent months that there is an increasing level of risk associated with some of my acting out behaviour - the most notable of all is the urge to masturbate when I find myself alone in a public space. The most common scenario here is if I go for a walk by myself into the countryside nearby where I live - I often find myself compelled to find a reasonably discrete spot on a public footpath and masturbate to O. I'm super vigilent for anyone else being around and would stop immediately if anyone came by - so this isn't about flashing or masturbating in front of someone else, purely the added "excitement" factor based on the risk of being caught.

I'm feeling compelled to leae the house now and go and masturbate on a nearby path that I know will be quiet around now. How do I control these urges....?I've had three large bottles of Peroni so my judgement is somewhat limited to say the least...and I'm so horny already despite being less than 2 days since my last O...any and all urgent help gratefully received...

2. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    You know how it goes.

If you indulge in the behaviour, it gets stronger and you need to go further. If you keep going down this path, the chances of you eventually getting caught increase. You’d eventually need even riskier behaviour for the same thrill, and then it’s just a matter of time.

You need to make a choice and stick to it, no matter what.

3. So glad for my sobriety from Alcohol.

First rule, never do anything drunk. It will only lead to disaster

4. Dude no! If this is the moment you're experiencing right now, bring to mind what's important in your life right now. Then bring to mind why you signed up for this site. Marry those two ideas in your head and really reflect on that for a few minutes before you act.

I know that your intention is to not be caught but if you are that could lead you down a path of destruction. Getting caught could mean jail time and probably registering as a sex offender for life.

PM if you got to chat. I'll be online a while today.

5. Over the last few months I managed to reduce my alc consume massively cause I know it only leads to further damage if I cross a certain line. After drinking yesterday and experiencing its consequences I decided to put alcohol on my list of don‘ts. For 30 days, to start with. I am happy I did so and at the same time nervous. I hope I am not too strict with myself then out of desperation blow it all.

Hold it in likes this.
  6. Despicable me

Despicable me Fapstronaut

Face it. Its a next stage of escalation. Seeking exitement, knowing that there is a small chanche to get caught. If you do this, you only make your addiction stronger and youll hate yourself even more, so you need more dopamine to cope with that. Endless cycle.

7. True, I felt like exhibiting but not getting caught ... did that too.

8. I know How you feel. The first 3 months is The hardest in giving up alcohol, it gets easier to handle as time goes on however, I've been clean for over 6 months. Stay at it my friend. Alcohol is a poison to your whole digestive system, body, mind and soul.

I binge drank for the better part of 20 years. I'm so very blessed God has seen Me through it.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2019
    kammaSati and Despicable me like this.
  9. GregHill

GregHill Fapstronaut

In the past I have had those urges In the past, feel free to Message me if you want to discuss strategies!

10. Well done quitting alcohol for good, congratulations. Right now I still feel like drinking when having friends over for dinner (like yesterday) or when I am invited. It’s this social thing ... I somehow think I have to join, which of course I know I don‘t. I have some codependence issues, maybe this is why. And as long as I am not clear I go back and forth, pro and contra, then join.
    Now it is clear. I said no, 0 tolerance for the next 30 days. That stops this self-chatter when coming in such a situation.

Hold it in and Despicable me like this.
  11. Oh thank you so much. I have a life story that's for sure, and so do you. It shapes in us the answers we need. God bless

kammaSati likes this.
  12. Don't do it. Not worth getting in trouble for.

13. AndyShyGuy78

AndyShyGuy78 Fapstronaut

Luckily I didn’t go outside thanks to some of the early responses from this group, for which I am very grateful.

Starting a new set of goals where I will be cutting back my alcohol consumption as well as my PMO activities. Not going full on hard mode just yet as I have a number of issues to work through!

14. I mean no offense and I really mean that. I just think it’s funny to tell someone not to do anything while drunk when people always do stupid, obnoxious crap when they’re drunk. I thought that was the meaning of drunk.

It’s best not to get drunk then one doesn’t have to worry about doing something they’ll regret. I always regretted the embarrassing things I did when I got drunk.

Robinthehood likes this.
  15. romeolima

romeolima Fapstronaut

Glad to here it. I've been there as well and it's something I'm glad I've been able to stop.

Good luck with your journey.

AndyShyGuy78 and kammaSati like this.
  16. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

Stop drinking, you will be less at the wim of your urges.
    Stop going to that place to wank.

These urges are the same we are all fighting right now. Association, thrill, excitement, reward. That's your fight dude, that is where you have to bring your strength and will power to bear. If you succeed now, and don't go there and masturbate then you've won a battle. That's another day won.

Glad to hear you won the day bro! Just read that. Great .

Ok , keep going!

AndyShyGuy78 likes this.
  17. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

Yes!

Deleted Account likes this.