1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

I dont know where my rank goal is at this point. It would be nice to go too 150 which is Super Saiyan God. as long as i dont count the days and being overly obsessed by it the days would go by fast.

The check in is a nice way to keep updates tho :3

leonpheon and Deleted Account like this.
  2. zars

zars Fapstronaut

hi im on day 16 please update me :)

3. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

Nice! What day are you on? Also what's your goal?

Mead123 and Deleted Account like this.
  4. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

As of this point ? Back to Zero, Goal is currently 150 days to reach the rank of Super Saiyan God, long term plan yeah. Has it been a rough road so far since the last streak ? yeh.

Nick:3 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

As long as we are still fighting we can achive good things or more progress. The battle is only over when have have given up.

6. safariman20

safariman20 New Fapstronaut

i relapsed at day 5 :( i just have to work harder thought. i got this

7. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Know the feeling, had 5 days under the belt too this time. As you mention, just gotta work harder.

8. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

9. You're right, the best thing is to not get obsessed and live one day at a time! ;)

Coffee Candy and Mead123 like this.
  10. Sure, you're in! :D

Coffee Candy likes this.
  11. Sure brother, let's do this! ;)

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  12. - Day 113 on the run
    Got so many things to do, i can't waste too much time, gotta start with full power right now and do whatever it takes to win the day! Let's do this guys!

[​IMG]

13. toxickwaste

toxickwaste Fapstronaut

14. Let's do it! :emoji_fist:

15. Rebirth886

Rebirth886 Fapstronaut

I'm trying to keep my dedication low, so I can always do whatever I want, and I have a continous progress. E. g. if you want to read a ton of books don't push your self to your limits because you will burn out. Instead of that start to read 10 pages before you go to sleep (later you can increase that to 20) and you will read every day. Do that, put that book in your bag if you go to somewhere and read a few pages when you are bored (e. g. while you're waiting for the bus).

If you do this you will read a ton of books. If you push yourself and read 50 pages a day, you can do that for a week maximum and you will burn out. It's a lifestyle not a challenge. There is nothing bad with sometimes just taking a rest day and watching movies, if your commitment has enough low intensity you will be successful even in those days.

It's like the japanese kaizen method:

It's all about WHISdom ;)

[​IMG]

16. Totally man, i'm trying to go easy on me, otherwise when i can't make it i get frustrated, we gotta respect our limits too. ;)

17. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Ok, I am back on the track. When tomorrow I finished what I need. Then I have two new friends to help me get my streak longer: New habits and better restricted devices!

937F33D1-5378-4AEB-89AA-A38574DE7DC1.jpeg

18. Mead123

Mead123 Fapstronaut

here we go day 16

Deleted Account likes this.