1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

2. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

Day 10

Time to clean up out act, maximise our energy and sharpen our minds. Stay strong brothers and sisters.

3. Goingtodothis21

Goingtodothis21 Fapstronaut

Ok just did a solid two weeks and everything was going fine but I stupidly slipped up today. Just got bored and then messed up, so silly...

But I’m back to do the 90 days, I’ve done it before and it’s a while since I signed up to do it on this. So day 1...believe!

4. Thanks bro. Not much I can change since the wife needs to work, I'm retired and need to take care of the house, cooking etc. Definitely not bored though as I always have something to do and workouts, jamming with friends, etc. The only thing I could do it get rid of internet but then I loose nofap as well. Thanks for the video. Very useful info. Cheers!

RiseToGreatness and Majik like this.
  5. Rohit kumar chowdary

Rohit kumar chowdary Fapstronaut

6. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

0 days nofap.

It has been awhile since I have been on here. Here is an update. Read that book by Jasmin Lee Cori called The emotionally absent mother. It is really helping me see things. I did not get near the affection and attention I needed. Affection was frowned upon. My grandma once told me how worried her anf my aunts were Becuase I was being ignored so bad. I was not allowed to seek affection. Affection was frowned upon. My dad is terrified of it. My mom is the least affectionate person on the planet. I think I am a person who needs lots of it. I closed myself off from it. I became a robot.

The good news is that I am coming out of it. Small tokens of affection from my crew at work are getting into my heart. I feel connected to them. A hello from a stranger gives a feeling of warmth. I used to try so hard to be extra friendly so I could get someone to care about me. I tried do hard I did not let my heart be touched by a hello and smile back. I am making eye contact with people. It feels amazing with girls.

I need lots of touch and attention. This may sound strange, but I am hiring a professional cuddler. You can pay professional cuddlers for platonic cuddles. Some consider it a form of therapy. I am allowing myself to be loved by others. I think this will be very healing for me. Maybe it will also take the desparation away and I will be able to find a nice lady to be with to share affection. That brings a bit of tear to the eye. I want affection and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It is in fact human.

7. RiseToGreatness likes this.
  8. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

Sorry I meant the thread to a different challenge. I intend to stay here even after full recovery to support others.

RiseToGreatness and Majik like this.
  9. RyukJr

RyukJr Fapstronaut

Saturday day was 40* and sunday was 41 of 90 oops

10. RyukJr

RyukJr Fapstronaut

11. aragorn1

aragorn1 Fapstronaut

Day 0 guys.

I broke a few of my own rules. I got sick so decided to “relax” and with that, stopped waking up early, stopped taking cold showers, and let my diet and fitness slip. Then I had a day at home watching movies and we all know where that goes.

Have to be more vigilant and heed the warning signs.

Sickness is no excuse to relax in the fight against pmo. We should be bastions against temptation always.

Overfloweth and RiseToGreatness like this.
  12. 05realme

05realme Fapstronaut

13. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

14. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

15. antn

antn Fapstronaut

Damnit. I relapsed yesterday. Jerk off and edged for about half an hour. Didn't come though, fell in the classic trap of saying "If you don't come it doesn't count" to myself. I have to be a big boy now and reset my counter, or else this whole thing will be meaningless. And: I shouldn't be discouraged. I had a streak of 24 days which were great. Let's say I will fail again this next streak at day 30, that's still just PMO'ing twice in nearly two months. A big improvement over PMOing 5 times a week I reckon. Not to give myself a break or an excuse for failing, just seeing improvement where there is one.

Day1/90!

16. control your life

Its never too late ...im 41 and still struggling but the fight is on :)

17. control your life

If you didnt O , it doesnt count . Dont O becouse you will feel much much worst. Just move on and pretend never happend to avoid binging.Make a calendar with green and red days ( O or no O ) and it will motivate you aditionally . Good luck brother :)

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  18. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

19. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

One day one urge just want to improve my life . #day 24