1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This video gives me Goosebumps!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Asgardian36, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

This video gives me goosebumps.....

Especially something about the Rap park story and the story of how Portugal beat the drug crisis....

{Ananta} likes this.
  2. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    as a ex addict to many things i agree with him, now i see how i got over my past addictions, i was very bonding with lots of good cool people at the time, i didnt go to rehab like media tells everything thats the only way,but i did check myself in to hospital because i had slight schizophrenia and convulsions at night with night sweats,but the doctors thought i was just mentally ill with depression an prescripted anti depression , anti psychotics ,but i remember the friends that would stop by see how im doing gave me get well soon cards, an tell me how they cant wait till i get out, lots of love

Asgardian36 likes this.
  3. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

oh man it helps to have great friends like that....the opposite of addiction is connection.

{Ananta} likes this.
  4. Bretto

Bretto Fapstronaut

Thanks for the share

Asgardian36 likes this.
  5. shamrock19

shamrock19 Fapstronaut

The Joe rogan with this guy on is really good

6. Baduser

Baduser Fapstronaut

Never watched a tedtalk before 6 weeks ago. Thought they were about things I dont care about.

Now watched around 30/40.

They give so much great information.

{Ananta} likes this.