1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

TEAM OF 3 [ENDED]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Address007, Sep 16, 2019.

1. There will be bad days. There will be relapses. There will be times when you want to punch a hole through a wall. Don’t. Use that vehemence to do one-hundred push-ups. Go for more, if you can. Just don’t hurt the wall. It’ll be expensive to get fixed. @Address007 @Usermanual
    I was reading an article and found this. So today's Motivation to all who are part of this challenge.

Some guys relapsed today, Guys why you want to repeat the same thing again and again even when you hate it.
    You know actual problem is, when you relapse you are in bad mood and very low energy, you'll take decision on low energy, try taking the decision after a week of your relapse. After a week of relapsing ask yourself what decision I have to make. You'll get your answer.

Just try it guys.
    Don't tell I'll never do this anymore on the day of your relapse. Just wait for a week or 2 and then think on your life and decide.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2019
  2. RacemS

RacemS Fapstronaut

Check in day 3. I have to say that if it wasn't for this challenge. I would've relapsed by now. Thx @Address007

3. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

Reading this made me very happy. That's what these challenges are all about :)

4. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  5. Bro I didn't relapse...

6. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

Oops, sorry haha. I read your post as "Sorry guys relapsed today." My mistake

7. @Address007 I didn't relapse.... I posted a motivating message I read in another post that may help people who relapsed today.
    Read my post again, I didn't relapse bro.
    I never will.

8. Please remove 1 strike, that you have added.

9. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

10. It's not a problem for me my friend, I'm sorry for your streak but you were doing good and you can do it again and better, just keep going :).. we're here for you my friend, you can trust us :)

JJ_Kino, Address007, spaces and 4 others like this.
  11. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

3th Day. Tough day none the less. First one after 22 days, but managed to survive somehow. These dreams before waking up need to calm down!

I will hunt you guys none the less down if you do not check in! Make me proud ;D @Andy 40 @newtry

JJ_Kino, Address007, spaces and 3 others like this.
  12. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Checking in day 3 (team 8).

13. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Stay strong my friend!

14. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

Checking in on behalf of my team the invincible one.....

JJ_Kino, Address007, spaces and 2 others like this.
  15. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

Its ok buddy you can overcome this...it takes a lot of time to overcome such bad habit...

JJ_Kino, Address007, spaces and 3 others like this.
  16. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Checking in Wednesday . @Back_in_Charge^^ no matter i'm sure you will do better this time, just keep moving forward !

17. Usermanual

Usermanual Fapstronaut

Thanks illsuceed for these motivational posts.
    " You know actual problem is, when you relapse you are in bad mood and very low energy"

I am actually trying to figure out why people relapse. For me personally it's all stress related and yo get a quick fix on the dopamine high to feel good about a crappy situation for a bit.
    I'll start a new thread with this question, hopefully people answer