1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The manlet thread.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Get_It, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

What’s an incel?

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

A man-child.

MLMVSS likes this.
  3. Bombadil

Bombadil Fapstronaut

Wow. there's a whole thing I've literally never heard of. I don't qualify, but the term seems a bit harsh to me. Maybe "pocket Hercules" would be better ?

4. I think you manlets should be comfortable w who you are instead of fixating on change

Breadman and Get_It like this.
  5. I'm 5'7" and my last girlfriend was 6'0" or 6'1", didn't even notice. I'm beaming with sexual energy and life force like a troop of angry baboons prowling the savannah, and nothing can stop me. We live longer too, statistically.

Get_It likes this.
  6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Even the shorter ones, they can uppercut the taller folks in the groin. I cannot do that.

Get_It likes this.
  7. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

You know, confidence is easier when you're not a hobbit. lol

8. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

It's an involuntary-celibate, so that shortened is incel. It's someone so ugly and awkward that they couldn't get laid to save their life.

9. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

But since you're also a follower of Uncle Alex you're a GigaChad and its no wonder you score pussy despite manlet height.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  10. Cool you a Scott Herman fan?

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Yup. Not really a fan, but been following him for half a decade now, so got a lot of respect for his content and who he is as a person.

FellatiousD likes this.
  12. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

There seems to be hope for manlets.