1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you take for supplements if you have Low T ?

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Deleted Account, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Hi, i try to boost my testosterone levels by lots of strength training, cold shower and intermitting fasting, but i dont really feel any changes so far. Iam currently on day 37 of No PMO.

Isuperman likes this.
  2. Despicable me

Despicable me Fapstronaut

No beer, no soy, no plastic bottles, no PMO. The list goes on. Google it.

3. No sugar, less carbs, more vegetables, nuts and plain foods. Better and more sleep and exercise.
    What kind of changes do you want to see?

4. Isuperman

Isuperman Fapstronaut

Nice ...who told you about this ? Can you give me link

5. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Inject testosterone to increase testosterone.
    Or you could
    1. Sleep 8 hours every night
    2. Avoid junk food
    3. Lift weights
    4. Lose body fat

6. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Live happily do what you love takes brakes don't overdo anything. Chill and enjoy your cortisol levels fats everything will be balanced and so will your testosterone. Anything else like injecting testo will distrupt your body balance and will have negative consequences.

Isuperman and GuitarAfficionado like this.
  7. Whiskey Neat

Whiskey Neat Fapstronaut

Hormones are really tricky to figure out. There's a whole cascade of different hormones that need to be made before testosterone is made. Have you had any blood tests done to check your T levels?

Would be good to get with your doctor and check Total Testosterone and Free Testosterone. Free T should be approximately 2.5% the level of Total T. Depending on your age, Total T should be at around 600 ng/dL or higher.

If you have low T from those blood tests, the next step would be to check if it's because of a problem in your testes, or if it's a problem with the signaling in your brain coming from the Hypothalamus or Pituitary Gland. Blood tests for Luteinizing Hormone (LH), Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), and Growth Hormone can shed some light. A knowledgeable doctor or endocrinologist should be able to help.

Also, if you're not getting enough nutrients in your diet, that can lower testosterone levels (and other hormones) over time.