1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Serious concern for the health

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by ProwGalatiansHS, Sep 25, 2019.

1. ProwGalatiansHS

ProwGalatiansHS Fapstronaut

Hi
    I have nofapped for long periods because I am catholic. Thats part of our religious faith. Now I have had pain in my scrotum for about 5 weeks. In the beginning mainly the left testicle. It is not constant but it comes and goes. Today I have pain in my both balls. I have had also pain over my penis area some times. The doctors advice is that masturbation is healthy which I´ve read on the Internet. Now I just want to inform about this phenomenon of pain that I am experiencing. I have been to a doctor and I have more contact booked. If it is so, that nofap hurts the testicles, it would be very bad because nofap is so widespread and also in the important Catholic church.

What do you guys know about pain in the scrotum/penis-area and do you think nofap could be behind this pain?

thegibbie likes this.
  2. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

I felt it too couple times, don't masturbate, it's healing the damage and your groin area is adapting, but you have to suffer a bit

Captain!, SparkySub and thegibbie like this.
  3. Are you taking any zinc? Sounds exactly like a zinc overdose, which can cause testicular pain.

4. ProwGalatiansHS

I understand what you mean in this matter. :emoji_maple_leaf::emoji_elephant::emoji_fallen_leaf:

No, I am not.

5. safa61947

safa61947 Fapstronaut

Really. Did you book a visit because of that?

I have good and bad news. Good news, it's normal, frequently happens. The bad news: probably it will get worse :D

If the pain gets too intense you can put ice, but what will make the pain go away once and for all is heavy exercise. How do I know you aren't exercising as you should? Because of your question.

Keep up the streak and good job! Put some ice, for now, take walks, and don't worry. The only way this could be harmful is if you have had a violent twist in your testicles when you were a child. The doctor will know if it's the case.

6. Thundurus

Thundurus Fapstronaut

No Pain No Gain Brother

7. Theo3

Theo3 Fapstronaut

I experienced this too. Does anyone know what is actually causing this on a physical level?

I'm sure a doctor would take great amusement at some of the replies on here! :rolleyes:

8. PhilPhilPhil0707

PhilPhilPhil0707 Fapstronaut

They really are idiots. I'm 39 now and only just starting to realise the damage that compulsive masturbation did to my physical and mental health up to the age of 26. I remember going to see the doctor when i was about 15 and telling him that my balls really ached after ejaculation. After a quick examination he said there was no problem. A Traditional Chinese doctor would have seen the signs straight away: over-masturbation was exhausting my genitals and vital energy and I should stop it.

In the West it used to be commonly accepted that masturbation drained boys / men of their vitality. For some reason the advice changed in the 1960s but I note that in Islam, Orthodox Judaism, Taoism and Traditional Chinese medicine they still strongly discourage it.

ToniMaunde likes this.
  9. PhilPhilPhil0707

PhilPhilPhil0707 Fapstronaut

Try doing Chi Kung. Watch and follow this video:

The posture at 1.08.00 will help your genital area. But you need to do the other exercises up to that point first.

10. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Sometimes theres pain, but its part of healing, but if you are edging, the addict body wants you to relapse/release and it will hurt more "if" you are edging, thats why we dont edge becuase its considered relapse.

11. ProwGalatiansHS

Interesting replies. Now its 3 months and just shortly when 3 months had passed I was shouting of pain for a moment, and it was not the first time I was shouting because of ball-pain, when my right ball hurted. So its really annoying. I want to add one more time that I was a very good practicer of nofap for long periods, and actually for more than 5 years time.