1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap Is Giving My Extreme Rage

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by takingthejourney, Sep 18, 2019.

1. takingthejourney

takingthejourney Fapstronaut

I love NoFap but at times i can get angry and have real bad thoughts the results are good but its driving me crazy i feel like the hulk sometimes and emotions are very hard to control anybody have these issues?

2. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

Sure we all sailing between ups & downs
    Art is to hold tight grip the steering wheel & continue ur journey.......

3. Know this feelings too well.
    Everybody on the streets seems to be an extremely dumb person and I could spit them in their faces.
    But this crazy state of mind doesn't last very long. Listening and sometimes dancing to my music helps me over it (just my way...).

12&6 likes this.
  4. Mithras

Mithras Fapstronaut

Yes, as sex energy is building, it enhances any emotions we have, good or bad. I think you should start meditation and relaxation to transmute energy and control your emotions, and of course exercise to release excessive energy.

5. I think you're right, @Mithras.
    Meditation and release of excess energy let you keep control. But how to control emotions, especially when emotions turn to be bad?

6. takingthejourney

7. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

I know what you are talking about man. The tesosterone and adrenaline makes us do this, and when you’re doing NoFap both those things are increased. I don’t usually rage at all in public, because it takes a lot to make me angry. However, whenever I read something on the internet that I do not agree with or ideas, they really make me angry because they are stupid in my view. Instead of making a rage or posting something I wouldn’t really want to post if I was in a neutral state, I just take a few steps back and think about the situation. Most of the time I won’t change anything and everyone will have a difference in opinions regardless if they are wrong. I just take a deep breath a couple of times and focus on something else.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. ASD_OZ

ASD_OZ Fapstronaut

Not my 1st rodeo.
    I can tell you that this game, at least for me, comes from envy from beautiful people.
    This is at it's max when I'm at the beach, where the 2nd girl wears a sexy bikini.
    Drives me crazy when I dont have a GF

9. ASD_OZ

ASD_OZ Fapstronaut

Agreed

10. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Practice concentration exercises of mind.

In meditation lineages its called samatha in buddhism or raja yoga in hinduism/yogas branches.

Nekkhamma likes this.
  11. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

I hear you man! I think probably all of us have been there. It gets intense, especially if we’re new to this and/or if we have busy lives and/or if we’re exposed to sexy ladies or stimuli. @Grey is colourless I definitely agree with that finding some sore of meditation practice (doesn’t really matter as long as it works for us—focus on a mantra, focus on the breath—and come back to. And as long as it’s not barking like a dog in public or some weird shit.) Anyway, meditation, yoga, deep breathing, taking a break and praying in a bathroom, just pausing and counting to ten, all these things will likely help IF we remember to do them. That’s the big thing, is we get so busy and caught up that we forget to practice these things that help us. Anyway, good luck man, you’re not alone, you got this!

12&6 likes this.
  12. 12&6

12&6 Fapstronaut

This can be a rodeo. It doesnt help that most of society nowadays possess not much critical thinking due to exssesive tech stimuli. People are programmed to just buy into stupid.This is a very real issue. Your body is adjusting. Dont give in and just do like many here have stated....deep breaths...focus. For me its the water. I know it sounds cliche but my family have maritime history going back. An while Im not near water currently the water,a beach(quiet beach no tourists or girls in bikini ....unless shes my girl lol ) is my focus point. Its warm. Sunny. I hear only waves and feel sand. Or perhaps Im pulling the chalks and making way outbound. I feel the air,hear the gulls....If we are all lucky we will have our own spot that we can retreat to at times. It helps. My agro always happened at the grocery store . I avoid most places malls excessive material shopping places and garbage holes alike because as a general rule of thumb there..your gonna get a whole lotta stupid. Lol
    Keep positive brother. You got this!

13. similar thing happening to me too. but as now i am on monk mode. i tried to assess every emotion and noww i am lot better in handling anger issue.

marr708 and 12&6 like this.
  14. Haven't noticed much. Usually little bit problematic days occurs on beginning of the path in between days 3-8 when testosterone is increasing and peaking. After this, things are mostly mellow and leveled. I wonder what causes some ppl such emotion sway? Perhaps differences of base personality?

15. takingthejourney

Its hardest during the frustration period like if your talking to a chick thinking you guys are going to hook up and she flakes and cause this. Or sometimes you just wake up angry because you need a release

16. marr708

marr708 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Me too! Sometimes I want to scream, I am so filled with rage.
    I just hit my 14th day. All my wife sees is me doing push ups until my arms fall off.
    She knows I am doing no PMO hard mode. However, my greatest anger is with myself for the pain I inflicted on her.
    Everyone else gets a pass. I rightly deserve all her scorn. However, I will not fail my 90day challenge and beyond.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Deleted Account and 12&6 like this.
  17. 12&6

12&6 Fapstronaut

Beware of the grocery store. Its full of hot women and a lot of stupidity and rage at the dumbest things. They were out of grapes and pineapple and I almost raged on the clerk kid and fruit stand...it came out of nowhere. Then I thought this is ridiculous....all I need is a good women to.....then it was like snapback, a host of emotions ran through me,rage,lonlieness,love, drive,the snuggling factor....focus..deep breath. This is stupid. Dont get angry.
    I am a very laid back guy. Soooo ridiculous.

marr708 and Deleted Account like this.
  18. takingthejourney

It happens man how much days are you in?

19. BigandBeastly

BigandBeastly Fapstronaut

Physical release, run or get a punching bag and beat the crap out of it