1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Losing attraction to your SO

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Lindbain, Sep 23, 2019.

1. ItsInTheBag

ItsInTheBag Fapstronaut

She didn't, I never criticized her. I knew it was all my doing and I had to undo it. Sometimes she was more critical of herself. But she was ambitious, and it showed. She was gorgeous.

The attraction came back like crazy. No matter if she was fatter or skinnier, she was good for me. I loved her.

No. She didn't think too much of it when I told her (which, as I said, happened after I was clean)...it was kind of...she didn't see what the big deal was :). The divorce came a few years after my "confession".

So sorry. And now you relieve the same thing, once again...pfff.

I'm doing everything to prevent something like this in my future relationship. P is no longer an option for me, and I take, daily, full responsibility for my actions.

It was just to contrast...the damage an addicted man can do, vs a woman that thinks clearly (brain not affected by any kind of addiction).

Shatteredsoul likes this.
  2. Hopefulgirl

Hopefulgirl Fapstronaut

My husband found me so unattractive that he refused sex with me for 2 years, but 4 days after rebooting we had sex with no DE, no PIED and carried on a very active sex life until more lies came out.

3. ItsInTheBag

ItsInTheBag Fapstronaut

This is a very interesting situation, don't know what to say. Were those lies related to P use?

4. Hopefulgirl

Hopefulgirl Fapstronaut

Yep. Staggered disclosure.