1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. El3ctro_B0y

El3ctro_B0y New Fapstronaut

Hi Johnny, how do I set up a counter?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Check in

2 days left til level up!

3. Sure brother, glad to have you here. Let's do this!

newtry likes this.
  4. I'm feeling better today. Congrats on being an Elite Warrior, i will update! ;)

newtry likes this.
  5. Sure brother, cool to have you here aswell. :D

6. Awesome, let's do this bro!

7. Day 118
    Feeling and destroying the urges as fast as possible, no time do screw around!

[​IMG]

blacksky98 and Rebirth886 like this.
  8. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

9. enigmaatiline

enigmaatiline Fapstronaut

Day 7

This is my previous record. Going past my previous limits using my inner power!
    [​IMG]

10. All all

All all Fapstronaut

The fact that you are acknowledging your behavior and reading the patterns is a great sign that you're recovering.
    Just keep going

11. All all

All all Fapstronaut

Day 64.
    Training successful

12. Day 13! Two more training days for the next level :).

13. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

[​IMG] Apart from fun yesterday, its been torture. But im not giving up! I have to break my limit!

14. Rebirth886

Rebirth886 Fapstronaut

Aaand here comes the fatigue...

It's Sunday, I've been sleeping enough yesterday, but I'm so tired, I cannot do anything. I'm sleepy, I wanted to working out, read books, etc... but I do not have enough energy...

I remember when I was about quitting smoke cigarettes. That was the same, especially in the first days, I was sleepy and so tired that I could not do anything except watching movies and eating everything from the fridge...

I'm not worrying about it, I'm recovering. And recovery is first! Remember guys, don't let your minds cheat you. If you're numb, just take some rest, it can be more beneficial in a long term than always forcing yourself to do things and being worrying about if you cannot force yourself successfully.

[​IMG]

And a question. What do you think about caffeine and coffee? I drink 2-3 cups a day, everyone doing it, and it's a little disturbing to me. Maybe I should quit caffeine. What do you think? Do you drink coffee?

15. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

I drink coffe and energy drinks and can still get sleep in every day :3 But i have cut down since my young days, because its not overly good to become too addicted to it.

Deleted Account and Rebirth886 like this.
  16. blacksky98

blacksky98 Fapstronaut

Day 9 checking in

Couple of things

-got a next job still, a moving company (basically takes up my whole day varies tho)
    -I do get urges but I’m trying my best to not masturbate
    -it’s crazy how a week has passed since I started the journey
    -lol ion know if u guys knew but for some reason I was soooooo nervous talking to girls like from age 11 or 12 up until recently. holy shit... now it explains everything
    I didn’t realize it till now as I’m typing this lol I educated my myself on P addiction n the side effects of it. n tbh it shocked me like... am imagining all those times I’ve been doing it since I was a kid growing up n didn’t realize it was depleting my life force n wasting energy trying to get a quick fix. Sad. But now I’m more educated n I’m trying not to do it all tbh

Deleted Account, newtry and Soundwave like this.
  17. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

A whole new month is coming soon. Im ready for October and spooky things too cuz Halloween stuff ;D

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. enigmaatiline

enigmaatiline Fapstronaut

Im a huge tea drinker and advocate!
    I have 4 different kind of teas - one for before sleep, one in the morning and two different kinds of at day time - one for energy and other for relaxing.
    Since with caffeine you also develope resistance so then you need more and stronger coffee to get the same effect.
    I suggest going for tea my friend, tea is good for you.

Deleted Account and Rebirth886 like this.
  19. Rebirth886

Rebirth886 Fapstronaut

Once I was a huge fan of tea, but currently I do not have enough time to make and drink a tea. I'm in rush in the mornings and coffee is a fast drink, I can make and drink it within 5-6 minutes.