1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does smiling make you more attractive?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Cobra, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Yeah, so I heard. Women like... nice guys who are gently, bring flowers and say everyday that they love them. Someone they can talk to when they had a tough day.
    Do this and you will become their best friend. You can't be further away from having a relationship than that. As a teen I was that guy several times. They call you and cry how badly some other guy has treated them and you say them that they deserve something better, but they don't get what you mean. You end up getting a hug and then she settles for the next one.

I'm not saying we should be disagreeable, and I get your point. But there must be a balance between those two.
    If you want to date a woman, you cannot be her best friend. And you cannot be nice and let her feel like "I will do everything for you"
    First of all, this is not true and second, she is not interested in someone who is going down on his knees in front of her. You're supposed to protect her and the family, and a nice smiling guy can't do that.

ultrafabber likes this.
  2. i smile Duchenne.like which makes wrinkles appear, lol.. so i dunno if i look attractive this way.. i am not sure
    and my teeth are all shown.. and i often noticed that they are so yellow when i look at my smiling pics.. still attractive? i doubt
    but well, that's all natural;p

Coffee Candy and Vendettana like this.
  3. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Well, if Joker smiles I feel not attracted at all ...

4. Cut down on coffee and tea, and use Bicarbonate or H2O2 solutions once a week as toothpaste.

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Thanks buddy;)

Coffee Candy likes this.
  6. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I don’t smile, especially not to random strangers. It was only when I came to the USA that I noticed people did.

7. Hell, just reading about all this smiling is making me smile. :D

Yeah like @Infrasapiens, I'm one of the people who does it all the time involuntarily. For some reason I think it's led a lot of people, even chicks, into thinking I'm gay. That might not be the reason though. Idk I've been told I look like a twink, which probably isn't a good thing. BUT YEAH keep smiling I guess...

8. Yes. although, it suits some people better than others.

I usually and have always had a serious, neutral, yet calm look on my face. As if I am never pleased but always thinking and so I rarely smiled, then I decided to read about how to be more attractive, even though I was already gaining a great number of female attention, I still tried it.

Result: It did not work! Nada! Not good for me. I repelled women instead, although I have been told my smile is cute, it’s not a seduction teaser

So I came to the conclusion that I suit the serious look better than the happy go fucky guy.

Vendettana likes this.