1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What can I do to become an Alpha

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Vendettana, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Stop caring about achieving "Alpha status" and remove "Alpha Males" and "Beta Males" from your list of terms. They don't fucking exist. A man is a man. Nothing more or less.

2. If you wanna improve your manliness and be more confident of who you are, you can watch some wideos from YouTube channel " Alpha M ".
    Alpha male is not about being competitive and best, or best in sex, being Alpha male is about being real man who have intelligence and dont always go with their sexual urges at woman.

This guy on channel have very much to say about manliness, because when he was younger before 27 he didnt knowed how to stand up for himself and say no to many wrong things in life, but later he saw where it leads when someone dont have enought confidency to stand up for their values.
    So, he have much to say about real manliness.
    Manliness today is greatly influenced by a feminism.
    So man today is beast in sex because he is going by urges but a little shy kid in other things in life,
    and most importantly, man should ALWAYS have attributte of a good leader, and when i say leader i dont mean some authoritative leader (so everything must be to his will), rather, real leader cares for other opinions and choose what is best not for him, but also for other, AND also for others feelings and opinion. There is much to say go watch some of his videos about being alpha male, mostly he uploads videos about fashion, BUT also remmember that alpha male is one who cares about his look and want to be good loking and with manners.
    He is very funny guy, because he is really magnetic because of high charisma.
    And also biggest attribute of man is to be a really charismatic and funny guy, but also to be able to be serious and handle all problems well.
    That means to be man.

3. PancanBoy

PancanBoy Fapstronaut

Focus on yourself. Nothing else matters. Your life is the only thing that will stick around while you're here, so prioritize it over everything else. Everything else is supplemental.

Address007 likes this.
  4. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

To me, being an alpha is focusing on yourself, improving yourself everyday, finding and maintaining happiness. Don't pay attention to these labels, or how society perceives you. That shit is pointless.

PancanBoy likes this.
  5. hey @Vendettana , you talked about Youtube and how it is a problem to you. I have/had the same, and what helped me greatly is to install a content blocker. I know this might sound 'over-the-top', to completely block YouTube, but I have made only good experiences with it.

For PC I downloaded "ColdTurkey" and for Mobile "BlockSite". There you can completely block them or set 'allowed times'.

I blocked them completely on Mobile and have 1hour/day allowed on PC. It's great!

Vendettana likes this.
  6. Yes, I know, this is a problem. But I want to use youtube for learning coding and machine learning.
    I have installed an extension on my browser that removes comments, recommendations, notifications and the suggestions bar on the right. So basically I only have my subscriptions (only coding and Jordan peterson), and the video.
    I have that for a couple of days. I would say, my youtube time decreased by 60% at least. I am not working more though...
    If youtube still is a problem, then I will do just like you: block it entirely or give an hour per day only.