1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Almost 90 days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by One in a Billion, Sep 23, 2019.

1. One in a Billion

One in a Billion New Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I have been reading and trying without success for years, and finally...
    Before starting with how nofap is greatly impacting my life, I wanna tell you:

On 27 september it will be my 90 days mark, and I will make an "Ask Me Anything" on my youtube channel.
    So if after reading this post and watching the video, you'll have any question, make sure to follow me so you won't miss the live, because I will gladly answer live on camera to all your questions. And I hope I will have a positive impact on some of your lives.

If you prefer you can ask me questions even here, I'll try to answer, even if it will be more difficult for me cause I have so little free time.

How was my life before nofap?

I can't believe I have made it this far, after trying so many times and failing for over 3.5 years (during which I had only 3 steaks over 30 days), but this time everything is different and I knew it, because I had decided I was going to change my life, and live the life of my dream. A meaningful life.
    The motivation is the key:

After my dear grandmother's death (which suffered very much) I realized that we need to love ourselves. So what was the first step?

My weakesses were:

- I was so needy and weak that people would laugh at me.
    - My body was in a state of inflammation (my balls were about to disappear and my varicocele was big and it hurted a lot), not only because of fapping, but also because of lack of motivation that would make me eat shit, stay in the bed alone all day long for days and days.
    - My sperm was completely transparent.
    - My manliness was completely lost (many people were starting to say I looked gay).
    - My body was soft and I had two soft tits (I was getting fat compared to my standards).
    - And many other.

So, I wanted a great body, and I wanted to be charming like James Bond, but in order to do it I needed to be healthy.
    So...

I decided: <<ok from now on I'll take this medication to eliminate my varicocele, and I will have to stop masturbating too, because it cannot heal if I am in this state of inflammation. It does not matter how long it may take, or how difficult it may be, I am doing it until when I am healed COMPLETELY!!!>>
    <<And I want to be a real man, with a calm mind.>>
    <<I want to produce the proper hormones a man should produce (more testosterone, less estrogens>>.
    So I decided to go to the gym everyday, because I had to change not only my body, but even more important my mind. I had to learn to handle pressure, pain, and to become consistent as fuck.

Napav, New_born, clapas and 6 others like this.
  2. alexg1709

alexg1709 Fapstronaut

You said you were in constant state of inflammation. Please could you elaborate on this. Joint issues muscle pains?

What other physical symptoms did you have and when did they start going away?

Did you have any eye floaters as well?

Asking these questions as I am pretty much experiencing all symptoms of sexual exhaustion mixed with over training. Currently just over two weeks of no pmo complete flatline is hitting me and the only thing that has improved for now is sleep but only slightly

3. omerico2121

omerico2121 Fapstronaut

Keep going, after long enough time you shall see more and more benefits. If you experience overtraining symptoms I suggest you to decrease your training frequency/intensity/duration, so that your muscles will be able to recover in time for the next training session.

Napav likes this.
  4. alexg1709

alexg1709 Fapstronaut

All my symptoms are listed from sexual exhaustion. Now I do believe that excessive training made it worse as well. I have already decreased the training and now in third week of no PMO . But still suffering from all the physical symptoms

mattyjsy likes this.
  5. mattyjsy

mattyjsy Fapstronaut

The problem with excessive masturbation and training is that it takes energy and nutrients to make both muscle and sperm, and your body prioritizes reproduction over looking good at the beach, so it directs nutrients towards sperm production and your muscles get the scraps, this is why so many guys report better gains at the gym when on long nofap streaks

6. @alexg1709 just curious....is your body dealing with inflammation and that's the reason you asked the OP the question? I'm curious because I have lots of inflammation and wondering how PMO might be connected?

7. alexg1709

alexg1709 Fapstronaut

Yep lots of inflammation eye floaters terrible sleep basically insomnia etc etc

8. What about inflammation in joints, other parts of the body?

9. alexg1709

alexg1709 Fapstronaut

Yes inflammation in joints muscle twitches etc etc the full package

10. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

Hello my friend,first of all congratulations,i have a varicocele too on my right testicle,i want to know if it got better these days on nofap,mine gets quite big sometimes and sometimes you cant see it

11. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

12. Warrior xxx :-)

Warrior xxx :-) Fapstronaut

Brother what u suggest to live life full during nofap journey or to focus more on nofap and restrict ourselves on other areas?