Varicocele

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by shamrock19, Sep 8, 2019.

1. shamrock19

shamrock19 Fapstronaut

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has dealt with this? Im dealing with it on my left testicle, i wasnt told what grade when diagnosed but im sure its not of the severe kind, no real pain, not huge... just concerned with its potential affects to testosterone and fertility.

Im currently investigating natural remedies... if anyone has any experience with this that would be cool? My research on surgery has made me a bit wary of it.

2. Decerebrate

Decerebrate Fapstronaut

If it is small and not hurting, there is no concern with this.

It should not affect your testosterone production.

The affect on fertility comes from your testicle operating it higher temperature related to the increased blood flow in the area. It is not an issue unless you are have a low sperm count when trying to conceive.

Overall, don't worry about it.

3. Decerebrate

Decerebrate Fapstronaut

Correction accepted. However, if you read, you will note that the improvement was only found in those who already had fertility issues. Repair is not indicated at this point for those with asymptomatic varicocele.

4. Yeah. Also it looks like the improvement does not happen every time even for the infertile.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5936617/
    It's still worth a shot. If you trust someone with a sharp object near your balls, that is.

5. Decerebrate

Decerebrate Fapstronaut

I don't know, Man. A varicocele is a group of dilated blood vessels. It is really a mechanical problem. Not certain how a systemic herb or chemical would affect that.

6. Yup but it became dilated because of low blood pressure. So if it helps ur blood in this area to get to the kidneys more easily maybe the veins will come back to a normal size. The study shows an improvement for 80% of the people. The body is always in action, it nevers "take a rest", except when u die. But ofc u need to give the right conditions to it. I dont have a lot of trust in humans chemicals, but this one is from plants at 100%. i really hesitate to try it...

7. shamrock19

shamrock19 Fapstronaut

I found that in a deep dark corner of the Web that varicocele is mostly caused by postural problems, particularly within the pelvic floor. After doing some stretches my varicocele has improved drastically. Surgery was never an option for me to be honest

HegHeu likes this.