1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Still Slow progress, but i´ve gotten better at scheduling things for my future goals, its entirely possible to do this.

Chaser effect and flashbacks are usually the biggest culprits, so beware of those.

2. zars

zars Fapstronaut

Day 25- I'm feeling ready to tear up the day,training legs later, then have 2 interviews to prepare for tomorrow.My muscle pumps are starting to appear fuller and i'm feeling slightly more energetic.Still along way to go but I have the desire and willpower.If I give up now I'll have to start from 0 which is too long I need to be free from this habit in order to build a new version of myself. Keep believing and push your limits.

3. enigmaatiline

enigmaatiline Fapstronaut

Thanks, thats just what i thought, that working out might help :) (and cold showers, even tho i hate them)

OpenRoads and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Sergey1710

Sergey1710 Fapstronaut

It went incredibly well however I have relapsed because my mindset lacked, I was going for a streak and not for a lifetime goal, which created weakness and that weakness made me fail. I still feel great as the benefits don't just go away from one relapse, however, this is a fail on my part.

I have changed my mindset once again and will never do PMO in my entire life. My motivation to not relapse is though the roof and I swore to never do PMO again.
    Some things I have been doing or some things that have changed.
    - Drawing, I used to draw a lot when I was a kid and I have a lot of talent, however doing PMO made me lazy and I didn't do it anymore
    - Painting
    - Cold showers
    - Meditation
    - I can suddenly concentrate well at school
    - Insane confidence
    - Increased strength at the gym

I'm going to reset my counter one last time and make this thing work 100%.

5. blacksky98

blacksky98 Fapstronaut

Day 11 checking in. Almost gonna be an elite warrior. I do occasionally get urges but I’m trying my best to not act on them. Plus I have a job so I don’t really have time for it. Also I’ve been practicing trynna holla at shorties. It’s crazy how I can see the signs that a girl wants you to talk to her lol.

6. enigmaatiline

enigmaatiline Fapstronaut

More strength to you! I believe in you!
    I also read that the best goal is to have is no pmo for the rest of your life. As its gonna be our lifestyle.
    And also that no pmo means that you have to deal with those emotions that trigger us in a more healthy way.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Day 15 completed! To the next level :)!

8. Day 0
    I'm in, let's do it

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2019
  9. Coffee Candy and OpenRoads like this.
  10. Let's do it! ;)

Coffee Candy likes this.
  11. Day 121 on the run, i got an exam to do today... I gotta use all my power to pass it.

[​IMG]

Let's do it! Full power!

[​IMG]

Coffee Candy and enigmaatiline like this.
  12. thegibbie

thegibbie Fapstronaut

13. OpenRoads

OpenRoads Fapstronaut

Two days down. I'm doing ok but had major insomnia last night. I used to have it a lot. 16+ years ago I would try to drink myself to sleep (very self defeating). Since then, I used PMO to relax, sleep etc (also self defeating). I do worry that insomnia will become an issue and I need to find another solution than PMO.

14. Day 121 completed
    Anxiety had nothing on me today, i showed who was in charge besides all the difficulties, i did a lot of exercise, studies and i think i did good in the exam today, let's keep it that way.

[​IMG]

15. I wanna join. :)
    Day 0.
    90 days is my current goal.

16. Thank you warrior for joining us, i'm sure you will reach your goal, let's do this! ;)

17. Hey guys
    Checking in
    I've had strong urges throughout this week end but I fought them.
    I have a strong ass urge right now and I peeked for a few seconds.
    I caught myself at the right time and I headed directly rod here.
    I have a few challenges in my life right now and my brain is tryna find an escape.
    Tomorrow I have a biology test that I've barely prepared ( I know that will be tough)
    This evening I took a look at my finances and it doesn't look good to say the least
    I've also had some minor family arguments yesterday.
    Wish me good luck guys

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2019
  18. Life is testing you friend, endure, you got this, good luck! ;)

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  19. I can’t believe I actually have come so far since my “bulma level” comment ... it’s been almost 6 months.

Thanks guys. I can’t overemphasize how much better this is.