1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have more energy for the gym today

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Ojo1123, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Ojo1123

Ojo1123 Fapstronaut

For Context: Im a few days into noFap, and officially started a 92 day reboot on the 1st of October so I will be finished by new year. I have also been going to the gym every other day for a couple months.

During a lot of gym sessions last month I was struggling to get through my program due to low energy.
    Today I am feeling a lot of sexual energy, and I'm hoping it will transfer into more energy in the gym.

I was sceptical going into NoFap, and was doing it as an experiment to see if it would have any effect.
    The first few days have been difficult and unpleasant, but today I am feeling the first positive experience from NoFap and I wanted to share it with the community

I will reply with an update in a few hours when I get back home.

{Ananta} likes this.
  2. ChaseIt

ChaseIt New Fapstronaut

That’s good bro , personally I found that my energy levels havnt increase , but they just keep steady through the workout instead of getting exhausted after my first exercise like it used to be !

Ojo1123 likes this.
  3. Ojo1123

Ojo1123 Fapstronaut

When I started my workout, the urges went away fairly quickly. The weights felt really heavy today, but I found that overall I was more focused and energised than my previous workouts.