1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Will Lee

Will Lee Fapstronaut

Finished day 6!

Was a difficult one though. I went through the day with the urge to fuck every female at work, regardless of age :emoji_older_woman: :emoji_eyes:

MadJackMcMad and BMHoff like this.
  2. Day 121
    Cutting all the urges with no remorse! @MASTER MONK I'm a Colonel now, 4 months! ;)

[​IMG]

3. BMHoff

BMHoff Fapstronaut

Check in. I'm still going strong! Gentlemen, ladies, and everyone else, WE CAN DO THIS. We won't win all battles, but we've already won the war. One step at a time, brethren.

Gentle man and MadJackMcMad like this.
  4. @MASTER MONK I have been freed from the bondage of slavery and now I'm a peasant on the streets! In other words, day one has been completed my good sir:)

5. Gentle man

Gentle man Fapstronaut

wonderful energy in the army
    keep marching :emoji_guardsman::emoji_guardsman:

check in

MONSTER MONK and Varg like this.
  6. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Day 202

MadJackMcMad likes this.
  7. Crusader18

Crusader18 Fapstronaut

Says closed, is this still joinable?

Gentle man and MONSTER MONK like this.
  8. checking day 19
    the hell mode:
    woke up early
    cleaned my room and made my bed
    studied hard
    had lunch
    worked hard
    3 weeks ago used the phone for an average of 6 hours perday(I monitor it) today by now I'm at 1 hour and 10 minutes
    now will have dinner and have the match
    I journal earlier(5 30 pm for me) because to keep myself away from the phone I set a black screen hour, that means that everyday I turn off my phone at 10 pm and my match will end around that hour so since I will be busy in 1 hour I check now
    @MASTER MONK
    the fool is checking
    or maybe not because
    A winner is just a fool that didn't stop dreaming, isn't him?

9. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    For a curious mind like yours it's joinable

10. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Sounds perfect. 19 days would have you at a Lieutenant with the badge.

Coffee Candy and All all like this.
  11. I'll keep my previous signature to remember to myself that one time I did 127 days and so this time I'll do even better

12. Assad-The lionheart

Assad-The lionheart Fapstronaut

13. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Sickkkkkk bro <3 I need to get back in double digits

fg4795 likes this.
  14. X478d

X478d Fapstronaut

After a bunch of shame relapses, in eache one I stood up but unable to conquer 2nd day or even 1st day.

Now I've conquered day 1, feeling great finally, with pacience! Knowing my triggers and thinking of having a daily little sacrifice for never forgetting that life is suffering (cold shower, having less snack some day, whatever).

About to conquer day 2!

Cheer up to everyone!!

15. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

16. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

Day 3 completed after another relapse. But I've made one small step towards my goal by making one small but good decision.

17. bondong96

bondong96 Fapstronaut

i fucked up today at 85. It happened so fast man, every time thats how I go out. No cheating is the only way to succeed.

18. I want it! :)

Coffee Candy and fg4795 like this.
  19. Day 1

Ok, I'm in HELL MODE now. I want this to last 30 days. To recover all that I lost in the study, discipline, productivity and focus.

Today, as I did not prepare much, I did as much as I could reading a book I needed to read a while ago, and I will recopy two notebooks that are incomplete, probably will not have time to finish today, but I still have tomorrow, I will enjoy the fact that I inflated my bike tire and use it as a reward for studying! Today I really don't have a reward and I studied a little off-hours, but here's my list of things to do for now:

• Finish reading the book I need.
    • Copy as much as I can from one of my notebooks.
    • Study English by Duolingo.

That's it, I will study these 3 things in 3 30-minute periods, being 25 minutes of action and 5 minutes apart, which I will spend reading the book Sapiens. That's all for today, tomorrow I'll be better prepared for whatever comes.

20. My Journal and tasks are temporarily suspended for completely focus on the HELL MODE, good night. :)

Coffee Candy likes this.