1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enigmaatiline

enigmaatiline Fapstronaut

Day 10 - Finally a part of the Genin crowd!
    [​IMG]
    Chunin - here i come ;)

2. Congrats Shinobi! ;)

Pure Taste and Address007 like this.
  3. Day 122 completed, i've failed hard in the exam today, but i d id all i could, i know where i failed i'm not gonna repeat that again. Let's keep trying.

[​IMG]

4. thegibbie

thegibbie Fapstronaut

5. Tummybunny

Tummybunny Fapstronaut

Day 6. Had a difficult time beating my urges yesterday. But it was all worth it. I am never going back!!

6. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Cheking in for the sixth day !!! Cmoooooooooon we can dooooo this. Good luck for yall and you next exam @Invincible Under The Sun

7. Thanks brother, gonna do my best! ;)

Pure Taste likes this.
  8. Day 123
    Today i have another exam, i can't fail again, gonna study the whole day until the time to do it, damn, i already feel exhausted... x.x

[​IMG]

9. enigmaatiline

Day 11. Im not gonna lie. Its the hardest day. I feel huge urges. My brain keeps telling me its so easy to access these pleasures and end my winning streak. Im trying every solution i can - cold showers, working out etc. If you have any other tips - please share.
    Need to tame this beast inside me
    [​IMG]

10. Endure brother, if you can go outside a bit, don't stay at home too much time while feeling big urges. :)

enigmaatiline and Pure Taste like this.
  11. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

12. enigmaatiline

Exactly this, getting out of the house and out of the view of the computer helped. Thanks brother.

Pure Taste and Deleted Account like this.
  13. enigmaatiline

Good luck to you! If you prepared well then its going to go well ;) And dont ever forget that exams results dont determine our values. Its just a part of the "ride" of life ;)

Pure Taste and Deleted Account like this.
  14. Totally! :D

Pure Taste and enigmaatiline like this.
  15. Congrats! ;)

16. Tummybunny

Tummybunny Fapstronaut

Day 7. Feels good to have achieved this small victory over one of the most addictive thing anyone could ever encounter...

17. Dani steven

Dani steven New Fapstronaut

18. Hello friend, thanks for joining us, are oyu on day 399? WOW, you actually don't need anything i believe. haha good work! ;)

Pure Taste and enigmaatiline like this.
  19. Day 123 completed
    Not a good day, i studied what i could but it was too much stuff to study, and i procrastinated a lot the last days, i did bad again in the exam, that's not good, i can't keep doing like that anymore, tomorrow i will make a few changes, and next week i will be completely engaged in my studies, i'm also considering taking some time away from here, from all internet, it worked for me last time, it can work now. But anyway, i gotta be careful, i gotta come up with a new plan...

[​IMG]

Gentle man, cr7da8055 and Pure Taste like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.