1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need to stop

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by poxipol, Oct 3, 2019.

1. poxipol

poxipol Fapstronaut

Hi everyone. I started to masturbate when i was 13, at the begginning it was amazing, but after a few years it became a problem, sometimes i masturbated many times in a day. I had some relationships, but even when i had girlfreind i couldn´t stop masturbating, sometimes i didn´t want to have sex with my girl just because i found more exciting to masturbate and that brought me a lot of problems in my relations and i think i created many problems of self steem to them because they didn´t understand what was happening and i couldn´t explain to them the reason, it was shameful. Now i sexualize everything, i can´t see a woman without sexualize her and that make me feel depressed and i feel that nobody will want to be with me. i´m anxsious and with this urge all the time. I NEED TO STOP. I tried many times, gradually or completely but i relapsed all the times. So i found this site and i want to ask you for some advices or material or jst hear your experiences to stop once and for all. Thanks and good luck for all of you.

2. Hang in there friend. Slowing down and stopping is hard to envision but it’s possible.

poxipol likes this.
  3. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

poxipol likes this.
  4. Those urges will calm down but you must face them head on and make it past them a few times before you will be able to get past them. It’s hard to do. I’ve tried and failed many times. But I’ve had success while being on NoFap as well. I went 99 days and 60 days over the past several months.

You can do it! My advice to you is to make small achievable goals. If it’s hard to make it one day, make a goal to make it one day, and so on.

poxipol, DragonAwper and need4realchg like this.
  5. poxipol

poxipol Fapstronaut

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  6. poxipol

poxipol Fapstronaut

I know it will be better with time, but it is difficult. i have experience quitting smoke, but this is very different. I will try with small goals. Thanks man. I hope to make it this time.

Jefe Rojo and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Yah it’s probably harder than smoking ... to a degree. But there’s ppl here who have found no matter how old you are you can make a second step

poxipol, DragonAwper and Jefe Rojo like this.