1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

females are starting to call me bro... blah

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Khufu, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    why thou
    they can just call me by my name, why go call me bro, so before nofap, i talked and acted very sexual, got way too close to female co workers, they didnt seem to mind but i know if i got to close to the wrong ones i could of got into serious trouble, with my severe pmo addiction i had i couldnt help it, i just blurted out sexual things, an got so close, but after streaks of nofap, it started getting less and less, i eventually stopped flirting ,thou i was so good at it, dont get me wrong i find females highly attractive and enjoy regular conversations with them, just normal conversations is thrilling to me, but i find they are starting to call me bro, cool story bro, bro bro bro, it annoys me cause they tells me they are not interested in me no more, it bothers me alot after i have conversations with the ladies im attracted to ,they replay "cool story bro" then walk off an talk to other guys , it tells me they have pmo addiction and need they sexual stimulation with convos , if they dont feel it they think something is wrong, or wrong with you, of course they arent aware of pmo addiction, all im saying is this new life is still getting use to an theres things im not yet use to yet, is there females out there that well be interested in me ever again, cause i find females arousing 24/7 ,

thegibbie likes this.
  2. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

Just ask them to call you by your name. If they're not going to show that amount of respect to you, move on.

thegibbie and Hros like this.
  3. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    good thinking

Coffee Candy likes this.
  4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I do not know anything about women but I think they won't show interest if you aren't a bit flirtatious first. Take this with a ton of salt as I am a 22 year old virgin.

5. Call them sis and have a nice day! :)

marr708, {Ananta}, thegibbie and 4 others like this.
  6. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Call them sis. Nice story sis

{Ananta}, thegibbie and Coffee Candy like this.
  7. Call them "ma'am". Then grab some popcorn and enjoy the show!

marr708 and {Ananta} like this.
  8. lolo dairy

lolo dairy New Fapstronaut

She got another man cause it is the way of the girls. If you don't caught up one girl at the moment, she inmmideatly take a trip with another man. it's normal so be paitient and keep waiting when she come black to you.

{Ananta} likes this.
  9. Carbon Icon

Carbon Icon Fapstronaut

This is the women at your work calling you bro, or women all over the place? How many women are we talking about exactly?

My guess is that during these interactions you are acting in a way that is making this person(s) uncomfortable and that the "bro" is a subtle criticism of your behaviour.

thegibbie likes this.
  10. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    im referring to female co workers as those are the only females i interact with, i act in no manner that would make someone uncomfortable, i figured they call me bro because i dont flirt with them or date them or hang out with them outside of work,

11. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Next time one of those women do that just politely reply "I am not your brother" and tell them how you would prefer to be addressed.

{Ananta} likes this.
  12. lirider

lirider Fapstronaut

There was a girl at work who would call every guy "dude". I weirdly hooked up with her (one of the few) but was hanging out with one of her friends and I said she needs to stop calling guys dude. Her friend totally agreed. It actually says more about them than it does about you or us. Turn off... Don't even care, work only, no pedestaling women. They love that shit.

{Ananta} likes this.