1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by rah2790, Oct 3, 2019.

1. rah2790

rah2790 Fapstronaut

I am on day 30. I began NoFap with four goals. Grow in my faith, make my already good relationship with my wife even better, fix the mild pied I had begun to have, and fix my loss of sensitivity due to death grip. My wife never cared about pmo, so I'm not dealing with any kind of marriage issues, I did this for myself and to make our relationship and sex life even better. She appreciates that, and has been helpful during the process if I needed her to be. So after 30 days I can honestly say my faith is stronger, my relationship with my wife is definitely deeper, my pied is gone, and my sensitivity is probably 90 percent back. On that front me and her had S after the gym this morning and I haven't felt that sensitive in 10 years. This stuff works, maybe not as fast for some people, but I can tell you that it definitely works. I'm eating better, in the gym more, happier at work and at home, I am a better and more patient father. Its amazing how clear your mind can be after you get away from PM.
    I didnt really do any meditation or cold showers and all that. I did get an AP, which has been very good. Other then that I just didnt watch P or M. And when I saw good results my will just kept getting stronger. I decided no P and no M of any kind and just stuck to it. The only O I get come from my wife. And that has made the S sooooo much better.

So the only advise I can give since I didnt do a lot of what others talk about here is get an AP, or more then one, and then just dont do it. Dont watch P, dont touch your dick.
    I'm never going back. Life is amazing without P.

2. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

you are fabulous..you're lucky to get a caring wife..may god bless your family

3. thegibbie

thegibbie Fapstronaut

4. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

I am glad to hear that you reached 30 days and that you are satisfied with the results. Congratulations! Thank you for sharing and good luck!

control your life likes this.
  5. Good work, let us know how your second month goes.

6. StoneyTrevor

StoneyTrevor Fapstronaut

thats awsome man I hope you feel more power and strength between the two of you

keep strong

7. Salvo

Salvo Fapstronaut

Hey man, this made me emotional as I'm also married and it's good to read that there is hope for a better future. I think of myself as a great husband but sexually I'm not good at all and I have low libido. I'm 31 years old and having sex almost became an annoying duty that I have to fulfill as a husband. Been trying to not pmo for two years but I fail all the time and I'd love to step up and ask you if you could be my AP??? Thank you very much

8. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Congrats on 1 month freedom. Keep strong!