1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.0%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. thegibbie

thegibbie Fapstronaut

Deleted Account and Consencus like this.
  2. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

It's been a good first 24 hours. Kept myself busy on house stuff didn't even get time to think about PMO.

Deleted Account and OpenRoads like this.
  3. LimpPainting

LimpPainting Fapstronaut

Any motivation is good motivation. Count me in please. 3 days done.

Deleted Account and OpenRoads like this.
  4. OpenRoads

OpenRoads Fapstronaut

4 days complete. Doing well but still have insomnia and some anxiety.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Welcome, thanks for joining us. :)

6. Day 123 completed.

A terrible day, i studied all i could but again i failed the last exam. I will take some serious actions from now on, i felt how procrastination will ruin my life if i don't actually do anything, and i thought that PMO was the only problem... No, there will always be a new enemy, but that's life, let's just keep fighting. I'm also considering staying away from the forum for a few months... But let's see how things go for now.

[​IMG]

7. thegibbie

thegibbie Fapstronaut

8. thegibbie

thegibbie Fapstronaut

Keep going brother!

9. IMPORTANT

So guys, i've decided to take some time away from the forum for a while, i'm being very busy lately and i'm still doing bad in some areas of my life and i'm losing the main goal i was trying to reach, i'm wasting too much time online, last time when i stayed away i did a good improvement, so i'm gonna try it again because there are so many things happening in my life now i gotta focus now more than ever. But i will be back on december 31, more datails on my Journal.
    This is my decision, you don't have to do the same, while i'm out if you can please, continue to support others here, give them a hand and fight together guys, like the z fighters did when Goku was died. It would be awesome to come back and see that you are still all here and making progress. I know you all will. If someone new arrives and they are lost just tell them to read the main post or that they are already in. And one more thing... Don't PMO, life is more than that. Be the person you should be, a winner. DO WHATEVER IT TAKES. Bye my friends.

[​IMG]

10. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

11. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

dont worry fella , concentrate on other areas . they are important too ! have a great time and success in your goals! take care friend and till we meet again here !

Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  12. Zrefys

Zrefys Fapstronaut

LINK START AGAIN

13. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Well We´re back to square one on a Friday. Missed out on plans today already and slept too much, feels like the whole days has been wasted at this point and im stingy with my time.

Hopefully the rest of the weekend can prove better. Keep up the fight. I´ve discovered how bad it is now.

14. Soundwave

Soundwave Fapstronaut

No problem man. All the best for your work! Hope I will complete my reboot by the time you're back ;)

Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  15. Soundwave

Soundwave Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 10!

Was reading the book "Atomic habits". It says, to successfully build habits, you need to switch from focusing on your goal to focusing on your identity. Example - When someone asks you to smoke when you are trying to quit, instead of saying "No thanks, I am trying to quit", say "No thanks, I don't smoke".

You need to change you identity by achieving small wins consistently. One nice tip - Find one person who has achieved what you want to achieve. Then at every moment when taking a decision, ask yourself "What would that person do in this case". Emulate that person, change your identity by having small consistent wins and soon, you'll be a different person!

16. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

By the time you get back i should have achieved Super Saiyan 2! Take care in your time off ! I wont quit this page thats for sure!

17. poxipol

poxipol Fapstronaut