1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Question

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by 12&6, Sep 25, 2019.

1. 12&6

12&6 Fapstronaut

Has anyone ever juiced while rebooting? My energy level went through the roof but I consumed a lot. Weight loss for sure and I felt great. I work out regulary as is but I changed up my diet even more. I felt it helped. Anyone the same?
    **** possible trigger here but it needs to be said***
    The juice regimen makes you pee like crazy and if you also start researching online be careful because it also apparently makes your loads bigger and taste great to your partners ,which some may find helpful but also a trigger***

Aside- I have a juicer but used it and bought cold pressed only at a local store. Ive juiced before and done green drink superfood supplements .I found that and some citulline and arginine in my diet helped me personally kinda bring life back to the no fly zone in downtimes. Just dont over do it as you would take caution w/ anything. Everyones body is different.
    Has anyone experienced this?

2. Lmao I thought you meant steroids until you said you bought it at a local store.

3. 12&6

12&6 Fapstronaut

Lol...imagine the rage w/ that.