1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

TEAM OF 3 [ENDED]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Address007, Sep 16, 2019.

1. I'm sorry my friend
    Don't give up try again we're with you in this

2. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

a small setback my friend, Keep going with more vigilance and awareness , I wish you a successful reboot this time.

3. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Checking in! Have a good day all! Hope you're doing well @ItsSeal

4. Hey! I'm not a part of this challenge, but when this one ends, I would love to join! It seems super fun!

5. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Helloh helloh! Doing very well. I hope you are feeling the same way ^ maybe we can even win this

6. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

I apologise to my team and to everyone on here, I failed this morning.

I need to work on getting enough sleep, less stress = less chance of me failing.

7. Checking in on this busy Friday.

[​IMG]

8. Just surviving with school lool things are finally starting to go my way. Checking in at day 2. How are things with you letter?!

I’m blessed!! Things are going pretty well for the most part. Hope all is well with you! And omg I love that gif but I’m so behind in law & order SVU because I don’t get why a barba gif would make you sad :eek: ahaha

9. *gasp* oh no! Don't catch up, just live in the good old days!

10. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Good to hear you’ve got some things going for ya :)

I’ve got some issues with sensitive skin vs some chemicals, and my hands were in bad shape last week. They’ve recovered enough that I can get stuff done again. Huzzah!

It feels good to be getting things moving.

11. Ugh, that sucks :/ I have a skin condition too, and they are super annoying

12. ola501

ola501 Fapstronaut

13. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

check in saturday , pmo is a bad time and energy wasting habbit , must be replaced with something healthy and useful

14. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

15. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

I need to learn how to turn on the light in such times