1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

TEAM OF 3 [ENDED]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Address007, Sep 16, 2019.

1. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Checking in! Saturday morning here! Have a good day @ItsSeal

2. Too right mate, that’s a still a struggle even for me. All we can do is try our best. :)

3. randomdude27

randomdude27 Fapstronaut

Reset today guys. It wasnt a mistake or anything. It was a conscious decision and I don't feel bad afterwards. I was home alone and thought about all of the things I had accomplished so far and why I was taking the challenge in the first place. I believe casual M isn't a problem if you dont have any other sexual outlet, only the addiction is a problem. That being said, 26 days was enough for me to prove that im not addicted to p or m and that I can stop whenever I want to, which was my goal from the start. So I'm happy with it lol.

I'm gonna consider this a reset and if I dont have sex by November then I might reset again after the challenge ends. Now the hard part comes, trying not to fap multiple times in a row and relapse. Anyhow, sorry team and Gl on your journey guys.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  4. Jojofish

Jojofish Fapstronaut

Checking in
    It's a reset for me too... :/
    I just don't know what to do on weekends... I have to make a plan for the next weekend.

5. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

Sorry if you guys get a bunch of notifications of me tagging you. The forum seems buggy at the moment; whenever I update the score in original post, the format keeps on changing for some reason

6. @Castielle @letter
    Checking in and still running that nofap marathon. We’re still running even if we’re limping.

7. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

8. I might be more than limping, because I messed up again :/ geez, you guys, I seriously feel kind of bad for even joining this challenge right now, because I'm not very committed. I wish I was but I'm just not, and idk what to do to fix that.

9. It’s not (seriously anyway) about winning or losing, it’s about growth and trying, as long as you’re trying regardless of the outcome isn’t that better than giving up? At least you’re being honest about it instead of lying. :cool:

10. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    checking in, doing awesome.

forward progress, ho!

sometimes we gotta wander around a little before we find what we need to go on :)

11. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

12. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Relapsed again in the morning after 3 days clean. This is bad hope I can stop for atleast a week

13. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Check Sunday. @newtry Enjoy your day ^ + whoever reads this too.

14. Yeah... but I feel like I'm not trying. That's what bothers me. I'm at that stage where I don't really "want" to try. I just want to want to try. If that makes sense.

15. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Thank you, you too!
    Checking in!

16. Usermanual

Usermanual Fapstronaut

17. Hi sometimes im ok sometimes not
    Day 1 once again unfortunately but im still fighting this addiction
    May God help us all