1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

TEAM OF 3 [ENDED]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Address007, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

Add 1 strike for me....I relapsed

2. Sorry team. I Med.

I reset my counter.

3. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

4. You mean where you’re half-arsing it and are kinda of here just because you can be? Regardless of any of that it’s not to late to be serious about trying, it’s always better than doing nothing. :confused:

5. I know it's not too late, I just wish I felt more motivated, because I'm getting into the stage where i just don't care. And that's not good.

6. HPE

HPE Fapstronaut

Check in! Wow it's day 14 in the challenge already

7. Usermanual

Usermanual Fapstronaut

Sorry I have relapsed guys, I have tried my hardest but once you start going down the rabbit hole of anything sexually stimulating, I lose control.
    I however was able to control myself to just one relapse instead of the normal 3-4 continuous relapses which is normally justified by saying that since I've already relapsed, I should continue to do it.
    @Address007 and @Ginny Weasley
    Here's to resetting my counter and starting the grind again.

@Address007 I truly appreciate this challenge, even though this one moment of weakness has bested me, I still feel a lot better for controlling the re-relapses. Thank you to you and the community for being so supportive.

8. I used to be there too, it’s hard getting out of that rut and I guess only you can do that yourself, but know there’s lots of folks here that have your back so do what you’re able to do and try to change your mindset around it as well.

Coffee Candy, letter, spaces and 6 others like this.
  9. Checking in. Hope everybody is doing well tonight/today!

10. Unfortunately I have to report another reset

11. ola501

ola501 Fapstronaut

Check in

spaces and Address007 like this.
  12. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

@Usermanual No worries, this challenge also has been helping me out a ton. Happy to hear you did not binge after relapsing :)

spaces and Deleted Account like this.
  13. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

@Castielle We've all been there. It's a phase that you will eventually get through. Don't stress about it too much, and thanks for your honesty here :)

14. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Check Monday. If your bored, read a book! Or buy plants and make your room a nature peace center.

15. Daily check in
    Still in the game

16. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

17. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Strike 2 with a reset for me. PM.

spaces likes this.
  18. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

Check in for today...

spaces likes this.