1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I don't like anyone.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Infrasapiens, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Is this normal? When I was a kid I remember falling for every girl that wasn't mean to me. Now I don't feel anything. It is very frustrating, I can only be angry or sad and pretend the rest of the stuff.

Help?

SparkySub and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Are you the Grinch? Wow.

3. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

I know what you mean. I like very few people as well.

4. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Do you like yourself?

Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  5. When you say you don't like anyone, are you talking about not liking any women as potential romantic partners or you don't like anyone in general? If it's the former, that's probably nothing to worry about. You just haven't come in contact with anyone who piques your interest. I am currently in this position. If it's the latter, that's most likely a problem if you don't like anyone at all...friends, family, coworkers, etc.

Then like the above poster says, do you like yourself? If you don't, work on that first and then everything else will start working itself out.

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

No.

Well I can like people, I love my family, but not counting them, I sometimes wonder if I really like the friends I have or I just don't hate them. I know it is messed up because they have been good friends, but I don't know.

7. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

It's really not about your friends then - you need to like yourself first to then see clearer friends and others more clearly. And, ultimately, no friend can be everything to you, be always there, or fulfill all your needs. You must allow friends and others to have their own limitations, their own neediness, their own baggage and dislike for themselves, whatever. Where there is no love, put love, and thereby draw out love. The effort must begin with us.

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_hqdefault.jpg

9. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

10. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Welcome to Springfield.