1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Enough is enough

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by rohanpuch, Oct 9, 2019.

1. rohanpuch

rohanpuch Fapstronaut

Hi all,
    I officially start NoFap today. I have been trying for the last one year with no success. My best is a month without PMO and that's only because I was stressed. I was raised in the Middle-East and developed a certain fascination for the female sex. It would've been good if I had continued there but then I traveled to other, more "liberated" (degenerate) places and the addiction hit me hard. I've been doing it since I was 13 and am absolutely sick and tired of it. I've had girlfriends before. All of those relationships were short-lived, however. Now, I'm not into the messed up stuff or anything and it's more of a typical addiction but the sad thing is that I'm being robbed of all my resources and vitality in this pathetic pursuit. My parents couldn't understand this even if they tried, they're fucking useless that way. This is the best I can do for myself and I need your help!

I've tried and failed 100+ times and my morale is at a record low. Please come up with a variety of things I should try.

Thanks very much.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. mattyjsy

mattyjsy Fapstronaut

Now you've finished slamming our countries as "degenerate", welcome to nofap. The country you're living in isnt responsible for your pmo addiction, you are, and with some perseverance and support from the people on this site you can conquer it. Try to keep yourself busy as much as you can, the devil makes work for idle hands as they say, try not to be alone and quitting pmo should be much easier. Also exercise and adequate sleep will go a long way to helping deal with cravings

Wedgiemo.mi and rohanpuch like this.
  3. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

4. rohanpuch

rohanpuch Fapstronaut

Hey mate,
    You folks are surrounded by so much of this stuff that it's incredibly difficult to not be a part of it. This is the only thing wrong with the west at the moment and it's eroding the spirit of a people that once stood for everything that was right in this world. Anyways, I'm not going to lecture anyone on this or get into the blame-games. It is indeed, also my fault for slipping into this awful habit. Thanks for the response!

5. Wedgiemo.mi

Wedgiemo.mi Fapstronaut

go to the gym that will help you clear your mind

6. rohanpuch

rohanpuch Fapstronaut

Will try. I'm a med student so it's tough especially with all the stress and bullshit.