1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.7%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Today I feel this heightened level of energy in my body. It’s hovering around my chest and throat. It also feels like frustration but in a different place in my body and a different type. Like I have this urge to say something, but I’m not clear yet what it is. I know this sounds very woo-woo but this what I’m experiencing today.

I also notice that I have this feeling like something is missing in my life, but it’s not a bad thing. What’s missing is the constant nagging urge to do things related to pmo. I’m tasting freedom. It’s brilliant

Michael Sternig and Kratos_GOW like this.
  2. 121624

121624 Fapstronaut

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Start from 0

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

5. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

Hello, everything is good for the moment. The anxiety is going up but I found out that resistance is the answer, not fight against it but let it be inside yourself and feel it, feel that burning pain and existential lack, don't react to it cause you will lose the fight, paradoxically your desire knows you better than you do. So just keep that demon inside and put it on a leash. Then the impulso just go backward. But it is still there so watch your behavior every minute. Day 6.

the alpha project and Baz-9 like this.
  6. Jorge1

Jorge1 Fapstronaut

Checking in for yesterday completed day 3, good luck spartans

the alpha project likes this.
  7. @Kratos_GOW Currently I am on day 0.means a spartan boy.

the alpha project likes this.
  8. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 24, feeling the benefits and the withdrawal, keep going everybody!

the alpha project and Kratos_GOW like this.
  9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Told ya that would work. See in a game, you fight a 100 level boss when are you yourself on level 100. You gotta get to that level. Good luck.

10. Baz-9

Baz-9 Fapstronaut

11. the alpha project

Good choice to return to the Spartan community

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  12. the alpha project

Amazing! Stay strong Spartan!

Baz-9, Kratos_GOW and fg4795 like this.
  13. the alpha project

Check in day 12

It is also day 30 on my no PMO counter. I feel changes taking place. I am changing who I am with each day. Nofap discipline is powering others like the gym, social presence, nutrition, sleep, other bad habits, and having a vision for the future. I also see how easy it is to forget the importance of the daily victory. To remind myself every day what happens if I start to forget. Spartan strength is not only the individual, but the community they belong to. So here I am Spartans.

Stay Strong Spartans!!!!!

14. the alpha project

Excellent notes. The demons are there. And they are patient. They are persistent. They are strategic. We must study them. Understand them. And win! Stay strong Spartan!

-Nevermore- and fg4795 like this.
  15. the alpha project

So many Spartan boys have emerged. Welcome. @Kratos_GOW has built a strong community. I wish to say thank you sincerely for showing good leadership and for welcoming me to your Spartan army.

Kratos_GOW and fg4795 like this.