1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Unexpected benefit

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Ogikubo, Oct 9, 2019.

1. I used to utterly despise having my photo taken. I felt I looked a complete moron. I tried so hard to smile naturally, and I either looked like a clown or angry, even though I was sure I had smiled. There are not many family photos of me, I always ducked out of them. I deleted almost every shot of myself.
    But since I quit PMO, my photos look nice. I now enjoy getting my picture taken. I think I used to feel that the camera would expose my secret activity, and people don't tend to look nice in photos if they are trying to hide something.
    Did anyone else have this experience? It ain't massive, but to me it's a small success.

2. During my 74 day streak I also had this. You just become more photogenic. It's incredible

3. I needed all the help I could get, so I'm pretty happy!

4. Not u alone, I can't even have eye contact with those crushing on me...

PMO is a very nasty addiction

5. BeCome A Hulk

BeCome A Hulk New Fapstronaut

It really motivate me. Thnx for sharing

6. Yeah, it's so true. It didn't happen overnight, but it happened. I guess it has something to do with actually liking yourself and being confident cuz you aren't living a lie anymore. Thanks for this.

7. Take your time and do not give up. I am not a believer in super powers at all. But there are some important benefits, like being able to look people in the eye. You can do it!

8. on_a_mission4truth

on_a_mission4truth Fapstronaut

I totally relate to that bro. When i tried to smile it would look unnatural like a grimace or really serious. The muscles in my face would become tense and my lip would quiver!

9. Incredible, isn't it? We had no idea what we were doing to ourselves. This unexpected benefit (combined with comments such as yours) has really given me a new motivation and determination.

10. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Lol, when you put it like this... it makes sense. I don't have any pictures... and I hate my picture taken... And you are probably totally right about why is that... I hated that dull look on my stupid face, fake smile, and probably subconsciously I was afraid that will expose my secret activity....

11. Africanman

Africanman Fapstronaut

It’s the worse

control your life likes this.