1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Excellent. I will level up on Sunday as well. Let’s stay strong through the weekend and continue on the Spartan path!!

fg4795 likes this.
  2. the alpha project

Together we will find glory!

3. the alpha project

I have a question for the spartan community. I have read some people report that their life is not better after Nofap. I believe this is because they did not change anything else about their life. They expected their life to change without any other efforts. Some say they might as well just go back to fapping.

My question is this: Has anyone here felt their life improved in any way by fapping? By engaging in pmo? Has anyone felt empowered, stronger, more motivated, clarity, focus, life achievements, by fapping? Has anyone ever felt like they could go out into the world and conquer after they turn off the screen and throw their tissue paper in the trash can? Has anyone felt like their life gets better and better the more they pmo? That if they pmo daily their life improves dramatically?

Spartans know the truth.

Stay strong and evolve!!!

Jorge1 and kellyjelly like this.
  4. Relapsed....again start today

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

What happend?

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

No, sure you if you are hard and can't think of anything else then fapping can make you concentrate on diff things afterwards but that's not the way. There is no one who felt better or great or out of this world after fapping. True is, when you keep doing it you just give yourself and easy dopamine treat, which inturn make your brain think that we just had sex. As brain don't know the diff btwn sex and Fapping, our brain thinks that we had sex and we don't need anything else we are getting what we want, ultimate pleasure. That's literally the reason ehy you are not motivated enough afterwards to do anything else be it self improvement, academics, health wise etc. so no, fapping didn't improve me, it made me question my existence.

the alpha project likes this.
  7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

100 pages of this thread are completed, showing how active and how fast Spartan community is going, we can do it warriors, TO FREEEDOOM!!

the alpha project and Hadocken like this.
  8. kellyjelly

kellyjelly Fapstronaut

Today has been the hardest day so far...can’t stop thinking about it...I want to stay strong. I want to overcome my 11yo self instincts to pmo every chance I get. After two decades of addiction I want out...but today is hard...really hard!

Kratos_GOW and the alpha project like this.
  9. Hadocken

Hadocken Fapstronaut

10. the alpha project

Sounds about right to me

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  11. the alpha project

Stay strong Spartan. Your freedom and glory is worth it!!

kellyjelly likes this.
  12. the alpha project

You have inspired a legion. Let us grow until we are 300 Spartans on a quest for glory and freedom!

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  13. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

day 79, I was working all day (even now, being on call), so no thoughts about pm

14. the alpha project

Wow man. 79 days. Amazing!

15. Day 15

Check In

I have alot of energy...but my brain feels like shit....feeling emotional as well

16. the alpha project

Excellent! Congrats! I will join you in the new group in two days. Stay strong Spartan!

hunter101 likes this.
  17. the alpha project

Today I felt a lot of power and energy. Many people were drawn to me today as well. I trained hard. And I felt inspired to increase my training commitment. Tomorrow will be a lot of travel so I will focus on my social interactions in new places and being reflective when driving. I remember feeling like a prisoner before my Nofap journey. Now thanks to the Spartan community I feel free and strong and hungry for life!!

hunter101 likes this.
  18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Congrats on new rank.

hunter101 and the alpha project like this.