1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

hi

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by despi, Oct 12, 2019.

1. despi

despi New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,

I don't really know what to say, this is like my fifth time I try to stop PMO and I keep on relapsing. Maybe telling you guys makes me more faithfull to the program.
    I honestly am disgusted by the man I have become over the passed years.. I want to be a good guy, I really do, but sometimes when I see people I can't help myself but stare at their breasts... It is awfull, I hope no one sees but I feel like a perv, like someone totally out of control of his own sexual needs.
    The entire day I'm just thinking about getting home in the weekend, chilling down looking at P.... It's like I've become merely a shell of a man, designed to only serve the sexual needs and nothing else.
    This is not what I want

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. Life's Journey

Life's Journey Fapstronaut

Hi Despi, welcome here, and wishing you loads of strength and good luck on your journey to break with PMO. Don't focus too much on the past and your failed attempts. Most if not all of us out here failed endless times. Rather focus on the now and the future, and consider how you'll stay the course this time. Make a plan, define actions, try to stick to them. And if you hit some bumps along the way, be kind to yourself, pick up the pieces, and try harder next time around. You can do it!

4. You can stop. It's work. It's understanding of p addiction, your triggers, your emotions just before pmo, which strategies work and which fail... all this takes time. What is important is to get up and try again.
    This community has resources that can help you but you have to take the step. Reach out to Accountability groups or partners, read about self improvement, open up to what you are going through, and don't give up. We all here believe in you.