1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Had PMO Urges, But Went Out and Made Out with a Girl Instead!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by thelitfit1, Oct 11, 2019.

1. thelitfit1

thelitfit1 Fapstronaut

Last night, I had very intense urges. Instead of giving in, I literally forced myself to go out to my local downtown. I met up with my friend/wingman. We talked and vibed, and eventually started to socialize with others. Soon, I connected with a girl and we cuddled and kissed. In the beginning of the night, I felt like shit. At the end of the night, I felt good. Sometimes, I gotta go against what I feel and instead, towards what I know is right. Don't give into the urges! Get out there and rewire the brain!

2. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Excellent. A good post to share. Nofap doesn’t make women appear magically. You have to go out and be social. Even if you don’t feel like it. Good job!

thelitfit1 likes this.
  3. thelitfit1

thelitfit1 Fapstronaut

Thanks, and you're right. Taking action is very, very important! On a side note, I met my goal of 2 compliment openers as well.

the alpha project likes this.
  4. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Thats pretty cool.

5. Good job. Will you be meeting her again?

Get_It likes this.
  6. coldhearted

coldhearted Fapstronaut

Good for you, that's literally one useful way to battle the urges.

thelitfit1 likes this.
  7. thelitfit1

thelitfit1 Fapstronaut

I'm open to it, we shall see.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. How can I super-like this?!?
    What you describe may be the most normal day for tons of guys on this planet, but for many of us in this forum (myself included) from p-craving to going out and hitting on real girls it is a huuuge step.
    Next level would be: in case you don't have any success going back home without a grudge and going to sleep without pmo.