1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Things tell you that you have zinc deficiency

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jack1211, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

First i should tell you that i really know what i say and there signs of zinc deficiency you shouldnt ignore

1- extreme dandruff

2- hair loss

3- few to no eractions

4- high estrogen levels

5- memory problems

6- weak muscles and bones

7- phobia and Anxiety

8- Depression

9- decreased sperm production

10- Catching a cold too much than usual

11- extremely small penis and Testicles

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  2. I'm not entirely sure about the whole list, many of them are valid ones for sure, I've heard them before. But out of what filthy hat did you pull out the 11th one, sounds like total BS...

Jack1211 likes this.
  3. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Tiny penis and balls are not always a sign of zinc deficincy but in some cases it is because the whole body development is built mostly upon zinc. However i used to have a lot of dandruff and when i say a lot i really mean a lot, and this dandruff is almost gone after i started taking 100 mg of zinc a day ofcourse along side a manly diet consists of steak and eggs and black coffee and along side exercise too

Get_It likes this.
  4. so i have
    - low energy
    - often get memory problems
    - can't build any muscle for some reason
    - irritation when i urinate
    - aches in testicles
    - low back pain
    - acne
    - dandruff

in your opinion, how long would i need for a reboot? most i ever lasted was 16 days and that was last year. and i was just mainly edging alot so it probably didn't even count. anything i can do to decrease my sex drive? cause i was thinking about fasting but that would be too extreme for me.

Jack1211 likes this.
  5. but for acne and dandruff is tricky and debatable.

because i have naturally oily skin so that can also cause acne and dandruff so...

FX-05 and Jack1211 like this.
  6. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

you should be talking to your doctor about these and not this person on Nofap. Taking a zinc supplement daily will not suddenly make you a sexual tyrannosauras, or make your back pain better. eat as healthy of a diet as you can and exercise, and than if any issues continue than speak to your doctor

7. well i made another topic about my testicles and urination, that it feels slightly better when i atleast reduce masturbating, but anyway...

been to several doctors about both of those. they cant figure out anything besides tell me take ibroprofen for the testicle pain and a warm bath. and for my irritation had a cystoscopy, ultrasound on my bladder, everything normal.

8. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

right, well obviously this is an anti-masturbation page so everyone here will advocate against masturbating for spiritual and physical health. I would say take a look at your diet, and maybe try eating foods that are anti-inflammatory! i hope it gets better man, I just don't want anyone to start religiously following the advice of someone based off the experiences that only they have had! God bless. :)

Jack1211 likes this.
  9. yeah my diet is crap mostly. i go through 12 packs of soda a day, and eat takeout food.

FX-05 likes this.
  10. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

12 packs?! The fuck. How are you still alive?!

11. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

yea dude. the amount of sugar in soda is toxic. sugar is very inflammatory and I guarantee that if you structure a proper diet for yourself than most of, if not all of your symptoms will be healed.

12. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

13. well not in a day, but can finish 1 in 2 days. soda, just like masturbating for me is very hard to quit. ill get severe headaches if i go without any in a day. so they are pretty much on the same scale for me.

atleast i never smoked or drinked.

14. wow, never honestly knew that. thanks for the tip. but i never had these issues in my life until i began getting these symptoms 2 years ago, and i know it's no considence.

i also need caffeine cause it kinda helps with the lethargy and draining energy levels caused by masturbating. i hate stuff like coffee and tea.

15. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

well, you don't NEED caffeine.. you're just dependent on it right now. You could detox the caffeine dependence out of your body in a couple of days, but beware of the headaches and fatigue.
    The damage from too much sugar isn't instantaneous, it's damages will build up and worsen over time for sure. If they're bad now, they will probably intolerable later in your life and you will be spending months at a time in a hospital. No exaggeration

16. Mike9210

Mike9210 Fapstronaut

Too much zinc causes copper deficiency , and also blocks DHT. 100 mg is way too much. 30 mg is more than enough.

Deleted Account and dethly like this.
  17. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

ive read we need copper 1:10 zinc, so 10copper daily too in that case

but I agree probably dont keep the 100mg forever! maybe when you want to feel top shape for a party on the weekend

18. Tortoise

Tortoise Fapstronaut

You do not.

Jack1211 likes this.
  19. so would it be best to stop all sugar including juice?

20. Sugar isn't all bad, your body still needs carbohydrates. The difference is in the type of sugar. There's simple sugars, the type which most junk food has, and there's complex carbs, the type of sugar you get from things like whole wheat breads, potatoes, etc. You can't go wrong eating complex carbs, this will keep your blood sugar stable over longer periods of time, as opposed to eating junk food which can cause sugar crashes and even insulin resistance.
    Most juices will contain simple sugars, especially commercial brands will have loads of added simple sugars and other junk to improve the taste.

dethly likes this.